Isle Solutions

Awards & Badges

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated

7459 S Military Trl

Lake Worth, FL 33463

We have designed this business to make smart homes easy and easily available. We want to make coming home the best part of your day, by making your home intuitive and modern. Only sourcing the best products to serve you on a global scale. The process is easy. Our installation and maintenance teams are always a text away. We offer a wide range of technical upgrades and solutions for private and commercial properties including security and Audio Visual. Our Smart Homes and Home Automation include the following: home theater system/whole house distributed audio visual, security services with full installations, pre-wire, and associated repair work. We provide beautiful quality work in a timely manner. We pride ourselves on design, customer service, honesty. We price match on equipment/hardware. Give us a call today for your free estimate! - -Veteran Owned- -...

home theater installation (5)tv shop (1)phone wiring (1)home security systems (1)camera repair (1)phone company (1)door installation (1)
C

05/18/2020

Although they reached out to me fast to set up an appointment they never showed up at the time that it was set. I got a call 30 minutes after the technician was supposed to be at my home stating that the tech was feeling sick and they don't know how to reschedule me. I would've liked a call earlier so that we weren't waiting for him. I am going with another company since there was no concern to ge...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Theater system upgrade

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2020

Thank you for the review. First let me personally extend my sincere apology for what happened. I will personally look into our internal processes to make that communication breakdown like this does not occur again. We do learn a great deal from customers have to say - for that, thank you. I would like the opportunity to make it up to you. If you ever call us again request to speak with me. Romulus...

05/01/2020

Fantastic!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Old cameras replaced and new ones added

CATEGORY camera repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed], thank you for the review. I am very happy we were able to assist you. In the future if you need any assistance please feel frees to reach out.

04/22/2020

Isle Solutions responded very quickly and they were so easy to work with. They were able to schedule my appointment to occur the next morning and Odean arrived on time and immediately went to work on getting our living room TV mounted. He was awesome! I can’t recommend this company enough and we will definitely be using them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stereo and Home Theater Systems - TV Mounting

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed], thank you for the review. I am very happy we were able to assist you. In the future if you need any assistance please feel frees to reach out Your Solutions Team

04/06/2020

Very very good I would recommend to anybody take a lot of pride and what they do again thank you

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Network Cat5

CATEGORY phone wiring,tv sales,landline phone service

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for the review. I am very happy we were able to assist you. In the future if you need any assistance please feel frees to reach out Your Solutions Team

03/27/2020

They were very good. They came on time and they did a nice job. They gonna come back here next week.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They set up my home stereo.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/24/2020

03/25/2020

I was very pleased with the work that was done. The staff was very professional and made sure everything was precisely done. I was expecting a battery powered video doorbell because my doorbell was battery powered. However, they went and found the electrical line for the doorbell and installed a video doorbell that has its own power source now. That just speaks highly of their professionalism. Wou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Video Doorbell

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2020

03/23/2020

Went well, hard working, timely follow up. Concerned about my needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Security Cameras

CATEGORY home security systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2020

03/13/2020

It was good and I liked it. They were very professional and they did what I asked for.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a sound system for my home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2020

03/10/2020

It was very good. He was a very good guy and he was very nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put the TV on the wall.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2020

Home Theater System, TV Mounting, speaker setup, Home Security (cameras & sensors),Camera Doorbells, inside and outside cameras, door sensors, window sensors. Complete Home Automation. All-inclusive universal remote Whole House Audio/Visual; smart home thermostat, automated home lighting systems. Outdoor lighting kits, path lights, spotlights. Motorized Window Shading systems

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check