Elite Rejuvenation- Veronica Hexter, ARNP-C

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since February 2012

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

At Elite Rejuvenation, We combine the art of beauty with the science of medicine. Our treatments are tailored to suit the individual needs of each client. The effects of the procedures are both healing and invigorating, thus providing you with both physical and mental rejuvenation. By turning back the hands of time, our treatments are ideal for men, women and mature clients who seek the highest degree of aesthetic appeal and taste. Utilizing superior products that may be prescribed and administered only by a medical professional, our treatments have proven medical value, provide long-lasting aesthetic improvements, and are all non-surgical....

02/20/2013

Veronica was such a pleasure, very informative and very painless.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Went for Botox and filler.

CATEGORY day spa

02/08/2012

I thought that the HCG injections were going to be painful, but they were painless and not problem at all. The first day or two needed some adjustments, but after the first week I have lost over 10lbs. With Elite's helpful advice and tips, my diet is going smoothly and have tons of energy. Wooohooo! This stuff works amazingly and I feel great. A BIG Thanks to Elite Rejuvenation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted to get a head start on my New Year's weight loss resolution and friend suggested Elite Rejuvenation and their HCG diet program.  Veronica got me all set up with the new HCG weight loss program. At first I thought it was going to be difficult, but with her proven system, I lost over 10lbs and still dropping weight.

CATEGORY day spa

Nurse practitioner; Botox; Restylane; Juvederm; Perlane; HCG Diet; Vi Peel; Chemical Peel