Clancy Electric

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

1142 N Scenic Hwy

Lake Wales, FL 33853

We offer all aspects of electric service including, lighting, fans, panels, and upgrades at a fair price that won't break the bank. All of our techs have 20 years experience each and all technicians are background checked, drug tested, and held to the highest standards. call today for a free in home estimate at 863-676-2424...

Electrical (25)Lighting (8)Ceiling Fans (8)

08/21/2019

Very professional and knowledgeable. Chief electrician knew exactly what he was doing and set about work in an organized manner and fixed the GFI problem I was having quickly and thoroughly. Panel is a beauty. Will use them again if needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace panel and diagnose and repair electrical outlet issue

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2019

07/11/2019

Clancy Electric did a great job!! Prompt and professional! They were very thorough, from installation to clean up. My fans and chandeliers look great, so now I'm having them come back to do the bathroom lighting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed ceiling fans and chandeliers

CATEGORY electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2019

07/02/2019

Everything went great ,Technician came to house very punctual told him what I needed done he gave me an estimate which was very reasonable & he was able to do the job there & then ,will definitely call on them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had 2 outlets inside house repaired & had an outdoor Outlet installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2019

06/26/2019

They were exemplary! I've never owned a generator and after their visit, I already feel like a pro. The price was agreed upon during the first visit when they came to see exactly what needed to be done. (This first visit was without charge because of being an Angie's List member.) AFTER the electrical work was done, they not only took the time to teach me how to safely hook up the generator and ma...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bought a generator and needed a transfer type switch in breaker box and an outside plug. The extra cost was for a specially requested cord.

CATEGORY electrician

Thank you for the fantastic review!

05/29/2019

These guys were great. They came out to give me an estimate and were very helpful with ideas on what needed done. I hired them to come out on a later date and they were punctual. The job was done correctly and they removed the old wiring and replaced it with the proper gauge wiring that met code. I had the home inspected later on and it passed with no concerns. I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed wiring from range to power panel replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2019

03/06/2019

couldn't have been any happier! awesome people and fantastic job. cleaned up mess and very fair price.... definitely would use again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new electric panel install

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2019

09/04/2018

Excellent service - on time - professional - fair price

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace light fixture ballast

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2018

04/05/2018

I couldn’t be happier with the service I received from Clancy Ekectric. Shaun and Jeff came out to give us an estimate and gave us suggestions for my lighting issues. And 2 days later they came back with Zak to start and complete the job. Jeff was so helpful in cleaning up after their work. I love their work done to perfection. Shaun measured out exactly where the can lights and fan would be place...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
5 LED Can lights in kitchen plus fan. Also fans in 3 bedrooms and extra outlets installed in garage and fluorescent lights that were in kitchen moved to garage.

CATEGORY electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2018

02/24/2018

They arrived early, explained everything in detail, and completed the work to our satisfaction at a reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a GFCI outlet installed in the bathroom, along with a bathroom light fixture repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2018

01/06/2018

Jeff and his helper arrived on time and worked very quickly. They had to make a quick trip to the warehouse for a part, but the whole job only took about two hours. They were extremely professional and even switched out the bulb in my garage light for me. I recommend them very highly. Very affordable and helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The lights on my garage were damaged in hurricane Irma and needed to be replaced. I needed a new sensor installed for both motion and dusk to dawn. I also wanted a new security flood light installed in the backyard with both dusk to dawn and motion sensors.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2017

all electrical services offered including but not limited to, lighting and panel upgrades, fans, repairs, and installations.

n/a