Water Guys

• Trade License Authority
  • county of volusia
  • Trade License Expiration
  • 09/14/2016

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

Serving Orlando, Jacksonville, and seacoast

Lake Mary, FL 32746

CONVENTIONAL SOFTENERS--WHOLE HOUSE TREATMENT--IRON TREATMENT--SULFUR TREATMENT--WHOLE HOUSE REVERSE OSMOSIS--WE DO IT ALL . An expert does your water testing and gives you his opinion of what you need and a price. Water tests are always free unless we are doing bacteria and then there is a minimal charge. Every person you meet is an owner, a water professional. We base our company on service and the idea everyone deserves to be treated as we would like to be treated. Additional Phones:, Orlando (407) 739-1424, Volusia County, (386) 569-9656, Jacksonville, (904) 460-3243, Volusia and Flagler Counties (386) 569-9656. Our water professionals know your area because that is where they live and specialize. NEVER A SERVICE CHARGE AND NICE PEOPLE TOO...

water softener installation and repair (57)well and water pump (8)water delivery (3)

09/19/2020

The shower and faucet fixtures are not universal and did not fit. Keep getting the run around on returning items that were opened but not used. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS PRODUCT.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ordered a quality product which I didn't get.

CATEGORY water softeners,water delivery

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2020

Wow, interesting review, Its a long drive to Rio Rancho, N.M. for Port Orange, Florida, seems to me she made a large error reviewing Water Guys. Maybe Alcohol or drug induced, no way for us to tell. Sorry she had a bad experience with someone but it certainly was not us. Sorry we dont have her phone number, i would call and ask her to remove the review. Sorry folks you have to read such junk.

06/05/2020

Mark & Dennis did a superb job on the installation of the unit. Mark & Dennis also explained how to operate & care for unit in full detail. I'm very happy that we found your company & we will definitely recommend you to other individuals. Thank you! 😊 James & Lori

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
An installation of an all-in-one water softener unit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2020

06/02/2020

Dennis called me promptly, and we set something up for the following week. He showed up on time, explained the process and equipment being installed and he promptly started the installation. Very pleasant, hard working older gentlemen. Recommend him 100&. Everything turned out as expected. Just sorry it took me this long to get this done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install a water softener unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2020

02/25/2020

I needed a water softener installed, and Ray made it a very easy process. Everything was done very promptly. I am thrilled that I have soft water now!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install a water softener

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2020

09/24/2019

He disconnected the nonworking unit and replaced with his unit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a water softener

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2019

02/02/2019

Dennis and Mark are wonderful and we are so excited about our new softener. They were more personable and better priced then all the other companies with checked out. Thank you guys!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water softener

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2019

10/26/2018

Certified Plumbing didn't like my comment about the Installation Price and when I inquired about the price his comment was that was his price---(YES HIS PRICE) How about the Installation price of $980.00 instead and with The Water Guys another High Price to make their money and VERY POOR WORKMANSHIP on the return times. I now have to get a Plumber to come in and detach the Filtration System, repla...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a Water Filtration System installed on the outside of my home in Dec. 23, 2013 by Certified Plumbing. After paying a ridiculous price of $1800.00 I was told by Certified Plumbing that my filter would be good for up to (1) year. But after continually calling him and telling him that my filter was empty and never getting any response on time I decided to get another company to replace the system well I didn't get anyone better. I found a company called Affordable Services (The Water Guys) in Port Orange. After paying another ridiculous price of $1895 I got another sub-standard job with the Charcoal Filter leaking into my Toilet Tank and Toilet Bowl and when the Service man came out, all he did was use his hands to clean out the excessive Charcoal Filter from my Tanks & Bowls. If this is what Plumbing companies do for someone well then they had stop working.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2018

Sorry say this was a difficult customer, did not know his condition, seemed normal. Had unit taken out because it might not be working and disposed of it then ask for a refund after system (2 Mo. old) was discarded. I gave him back his money and he was going to retract all his complaints, he did BBB and not angies list. Not worth time talking to him. 1 in a thousand as our reviews show, we all get...

07/12/2018

awesome folks to deal with. great presentation. they tested the water...told us what we needed...no pressure...and what a great price installed....there is no one out there that can top all the water guys offer...and the softener is the best money can buy!!! it was a stress free experience.....SO HAPPY THAT I FOUND THEM....!!Thank you Mark...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
complete new installation softener and filter

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2018

02/03/2018

Mark identified which was corrected and serviced the timing unit. Very pleased with the service and price. Will use in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
service call to check condition and if water conditioner is working properly.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2018

10/25/2017

Mark and his team were fantastic. We set up an appointment and had our new system installed just 4 days later. Mark was knowledgeable, efficient, punctual and truthful. There were no hidden fees or agendas. Any questions or concerns were handled immediately. I would recommend this company to everyone for your water needs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed an entire water softener system set up and installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2017

Water Softeners. Reverse Osmosis. Salt Softeners. No-Salt Softeners, Well Treatment. Water Testing.

Ozone Systems. We never install other peoples products; SALT SOFTENERS