TIRE KINGDOM

Angie's List since August 2010

B Rated | 8 Reviews

TIRE MART OF LAKE CITY

Tire Mart is a pillar of the community. Tire Mart is a leader in offering name brand tires, like Bridgestone, Firestone, MICHELIN®, BFGoodrich®, and Uniroyal®, for customers located in and around the Lake City, Florida area. Our goal is to focus on customer service. It is the foundation of our business. Tire Mart employs a well-trained staff specializing in the sale and installation of passenger car, performance and light truck or SUV tires. Custom wheels are available at Tire Mart. Special wheels and rims compliment any tire or customer vehicle. Complete under-car services, such as oil changes, brakes, shocks, struts, alignment, and transmission fluid flush for both foreign and domestic vehicles are readily available at competitive prices. Take this opportunity to browse Tire Mart website or call any of our stores for personalized service.

12/09/2015

10/01/2015

The price was right My truck needed at least two tires. My wife decided she could take my truck in after work and get done. The sales people were very friendly, knowledgeable and interested in my old 1994 P.U. They listened to her describe my usage and how I drive. They observed the wear patterns on the old tires and recommended the same type I asked her to buy . The price was right, the service g...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mount and balance four tires

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires

06/04/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspected brakes o F150 pickup. Determined replacement/repair not necessary at this time.

06/03/2014

They did a great job and it was very fast. brought the car less than 2 hours before closing and had the car ready in less than one and a half hours!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
they installed a new battery and cable. also did a oil change

01/13/2014

service was ok alignment was iffy they did not do the tire relearn and said i needed the sensors replaced. They either did not know what they were doing orand gt;and gt;and gt;and gt; the alignment was not correct in torsion height as my tires rubbed after the alighment which they did not do when i carried it in

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
service and front end alignment