Aaa Air Conditioning And Refrigeration

Angie's List since June 2011

C Rated | 4 Reviews

Justice Air Conditioning Repair

**$75 to come out and diagnose your issue plus 10% DISCOUNT to fix the problem***Owner operated with 17 years of field experience. We are open 24/7! I've worked as a factory trained technician for Carrier for 12 years then opened my own business to provide my customers with the best value possible, through honest answers, exceptional service, and reasonable prices.

Offers by Justice Air Conditioning Repair on Angie's List

05/25/2017

They weren't very quick to response. They did okay once they got here, it was just getting them here.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were called for unit maintenance.

08/25/2013

The past 3 years I have used this company when I have had problems with my A/C, it does a pretty good job for an older energy efficient Goodman unit, but every time, but once, it was the motor fan relay . I've had other companies come out and replaced the motor fan  relay and the and the charge was 120.00 to 145.00 tops. Today August 24th 2013, Saturday. AAa does not charge extra on the weekends, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a relay, offer to rip me off on freon.

10/16/2011

My technician, John, was the BEST.  He immediately identified the problem and worked quickly to make the repairs.  He also made several suggestions to improve the efficiency of my A/C unit.  He was a true professional in every sense of the word.  A '5' rating is an understatement!  Highly recommended.  When you call, be sure to ask for John as your technician.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace blower relay and correct wiring.

06/02/2011

Don't do business with Luke and Buck.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
On a hot labor day weekend, my daughter and husband, with 3 babies under 3 yrs old were entertaining their in-laws from out of state.  Their central air conditioning broke, and they called the first listing in the yellow pages, AAa air conditiong, who advertised NO SERVICE CHARGE with repairs.  Also "NO WEEKEND OR NIGHT TIME FEE".  "Buck", the service tech, replaced a capacitor and contactor and charged $625.00 by immediate check.  I asked if that price was "incredibly high" and he just said I don't make the prices". I feel that this company had us over a barrel and charged us a fee that was way out of line.  I called the main office on Wednesday, asked for the owner or manager to which "Luke" responded "what do you need?"  I explained the circumstances and he said that he didn't make the prices either and that's what they've been charging for 20 years, have a nice day.

CATEGORY