MKS Landscaping Inc.

• 104513
  • Trade License Locale
  • Osceola county
  • Trade License Authority
  • osceola county tax collector
  • Trade License Expiration
  • 20160930

7794 Indian Ridge Trl N.

Kissimmee, FL 34747

Started in 2007 MKS Landscaping is a family owned lawn service started by Mike Stolpman in Kissimmee. We are a full service lawn and landscaping service. We specialize in lawn maintenance. We are a small company which gives you direct access to the owner. Mike is involved in every job done so he can ensure your satisfaction and follow up with any questions. He can also be contacted at michael@mkslandscaping.com. ...

lawn care (24)lawn & landscaping (13)tree service (12)leaf removal (1)

06/19/2018

My call was returned quickly and he spent a lot of time talking to me about how difficult and expensive sod is to get right now. Doesn't service my area and not able to get sod to install but I am so happy with the phone call. Very impressed and would recommend. Thank you for the information and being so friendly!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install sod

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2018

11/10/2016

Before the rest of my review, I want to state that I only selected "no" to "Would you hire again" because I did not hire this company in the first place, so it would be impossible to hire them again, or to know if I would want to hire them at all. The day after I contacted this company, they replied and let me know that they had some limitations with trees, but asked where I was located. I'm assum...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had trees that needed some limbs cut back and away from the roof of my garage.

CATEGORY lawn service,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2016

04/08/2016

Work was done by date promised. I little more attention to detail would have been nice. Some of the weed barrier wasn't cut off, it was just folded over. I ended up trimming several sections and also picked up a partial trash bag full of debris after they were done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed weed barrier and mulch around home and fence.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2016

04/07/2016

He shows up promptly, does an excellent job and is always so nice and personable. He charges me $80 per month and I have a good size yard. He sends me an invoice via email and always emails me a receipt as I pay cash. When the grass was dry, he did not cut and did not charge me for that month. I highly recommend Mike to anyone looking for a reliable lawn care service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He cuts the grass, picks up any trash or yard waste, trims the yard, and then blows away any grass from walkways. He also trims the shrubs when he notices they need it!

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2016

07/10/2015

Service was great. They worked hard and was very friendly. They did a great job and I was pleased with results. Will use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trim trees, Mow lawns, trim shrubs, mulch, powerwash, kill wasp nest and bees

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2015

03/31/2015

Mike was great. The yard is now beautiful and it was done quickly. He made a design, we discussed his plans thoroughly and he delivered. Mike was very professional, friendly and quick to respond to any questions I had. He even did me a few favors, clearing out some yard waste I had accumulated from my own project in the backyard. I would highly recommend Mike.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimmed trees, ripped out existing foliage, planted new landscape.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2015

11/24/2014

Service was fine.  It was a bit  hard to get a hold of them but they did a great job.  I would say they are good at what they do.  They did what we needed, was efficient and the cost was inexpensive.  We have used several times.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They took out all the grass out the back lawn, edging and also put some wood around the edges of the pool.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2014

07/12/2014

Mikes team did a fine job. They completed the job in 1 day and did all the jobs that I requested.  I would have no problem hiring them for any kind of yard work again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimmed some trees close to my roof, took out 2 large dead plants and some overgrown pants that I requested. Cleaned out flower beds and around my ac unit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2014

04/08/2014

Mike and his partner Mark were so awesome!!! They both did a terrific job and were very committed to their work.  I had a back yard that hadn't been maintained in a very long time -- lots of leaves and sticks and rocks.  They spent a full day raking the leaves, trimming down the tree, and removing the Bird of Paradise and the old bush by my pool.  Then they came back the next day for a few hours t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
~Took out large Bird of Paradise tree ~Cut large tree down to stump ~Major leaf/debris pick-up in back yard ~Cut back very overgrown palm ~Cleaned up lots of rocks in front and back yard ~Picked up any stray sticks/leaves/debris that were around the yard ~Took out large dead bush by pool area

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/04/2014

03/30/2014

I had to leave to pick up my mother at the airport, but when I returned, the job was done and everything looked beautiful! They even cleaned up |The cut bits if lawn (my last service did not)! It was better than I could have expected, and I'm very grateful to them for the lovely job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They mowed the yard and trimmed back the overgrown hedges.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2014

Licensed & insured full service lawn maintenance service! Lawn mowing, bush trimming, small palm trimming, planting of bushes, flowers and removal of bushes, hedges, mulching, sprinkler inspection, adjustments & replacement.

Just ask!