A. N. T. Construction

Angie's List since May 2017

Clear-View Companies LLC

Clear-view Companies, Llc. is a full service remodeling, renovation and repair company that has become the go to in the greater Tampa Bay area for high quality craftsmanship adjusted to meet your specifications and needs, regardless of the extent of the work you need done. As a family-run business, we are committed to providing our clientele with more personalized services that make your bottom line our top priority. Without the cumbersome overhead costs associated with larger, less versatile remodeling companies, with Clear-view Companies, Llc. you can rest assured that more of your hard earned money goes into the work itself. Financing available. Award winning.

06/14/2018

Very satisfied with the work. Knowledgeable about particular fixtures that were needed to convert 2 faucet bathtub to a 1 faucet shower. Installed fixtures specifically to make shower handicapped accessible. Will call again when ready to remodel kitchen. $

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Demolition of bathroom, removal of walls and all fixtures, widening of doorway. install: tile shower and floor, shower doors, light fixture, fan, safety bars, toilet, vanity, towel rack, painting.

CATEGORY remodeling,interior painters,doors

07/18/2017

I had the project in mind for a long time, but i wasn't sure if to go with it or not. finally I spoke to my wife and we agreed to just go with it. Im speechless, from the flooring to the ceiling, new windows, doors, paint job. The contractors were nice, timely, no negative comments. I've never heard from the company before the project, yet i'm super happy with the decision.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Amazing job, better than expected. I just turned my garage into a theater.

CATEGORY remodeling,replacement windows,interior painters,doors