Flowers General Contracting LLC

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since September 2013

B Rated | 6 Reviews

Flowers General Contracting is a full service general contractor that specializes in renovations and additions. We listen to your needs and help you visualize what you want with drawings. We are educated and experienced to help you maximize the space in your existing house and create more with what you already have....

AAA American Restoration

AAA American Restoration is the local Florida Keys industry leader in all Water Damage, Mold Remediation, Smoke and Fire Damage, Microbial/Disease Disinfection and Marine Mold Removal services. We are unmatched in technical standards and procedures and use state-of-the-art techniques. We follow all EPA guidelines and OSHA safety standards and procedures and are certified by the National Organization of Remediators and Mold Inspectors and the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification. **NEW: Our Coronavirus Disinfecting Service includes fogging and surface disinfecting using EPA-Registered and CDC recommended disinfectant that kills 99.99% of the virus on contact. **NEW: We utilize specialized equipment, technology and methods designed specifically for marine applications. Highly trained and multi-certified, we restore the air you breathe back to crisp, clean, healthy, and pristine condition on your Yacht, Marina Property or Watercraft. We Are: Licensed Industrial Hygienists Certified Indoor Air Quality Specialists Certified in Mold Remediation Mold Remediation License: FL MRSA2919 Licensed Water Damage Restoration Technicians Applied Microbial Remediation Technicians Call us any time for a FREE CONSULTATION AND ESTIMATE at 305-283-5062. We come highly rated and treat our clients like family. Give yourself the peace of mind of working with the best! Bill Sinnamon

05/20/2017

FGC is professional, trustworthy and reliable. Construction is always stressful and unexpected things arise, but Pam & Andrew do a great job of communicating, delivering what they promise, and following-up to be sure you're satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Old Town South of Truman, contributing and non-contributing structures: Replace and paint pool deck; build new shed; repaint kitchen cabinets; refinish stairs; build new stairs; sand/stain hardwood floors; interior painting; build new fence; repair existing fence; repair/refinish pavers; new electrical outlets/switches; bathroom drywall/tiling; minor bathroom remodel work

CATEGORY fencing,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,cabinet refacing

05/16/2017

great. very professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fence and hurricane shutters

CATEGORY hurricane shutters

D

03/16/2017

the first day, they put on the wrong siding. The second day they were going to do it wrong until i had to tell them what I wanted. It was obvious they were cutting corners and their weather proofing was sub-standard. My painter had to go back and fix it. The moldings were partly our fault, but they should have guided us better in the decision making process. I had to spend more money with the pain...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
moldings on windows and change in siding

CATEGORY remodeling,replacement windows

It was clearly a miscommunication with the supplier and the owner. We apologize for not clarifying the work with the owner. We tried several times to ask if they were happy and they never indicated they were not happy.

06/08/2015

In my experience working with contractors is difficult at best and the Key West "Keys Disease" seems to make it even worse. Andrew and Pam did an excellent job of being honest and providing exactly what was contracted for - on budget, on time! I refer them to everyone looking for high quality service and will definitely contact them for my next project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hurricane shutters (hurricane fabric) and fence.

CATEGORY fencing,hurricane shutters

04/02/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Walls were removed and ceilings raised in my kitchen/dining/living areas, leaving me with one large open great room. New kitchen cupboards and countertops were installed. Structural issues were taken care of due to a long-term water leak in one bathroom. That bathroom was gutted, re-arranged and rebuilt. A second bathroom was reconfigured to replace a whirlpool tub with a large shower, the toilet was moved to a better location and a pedestal sink was replaced with a vanity. Laundry area was reconfigured. Some windows were replaced with impact-resistant glass and other windows had fabric hurricane protection installed, saving me over $1000.00 in wind insurance costs annually. | |All work was done according to what I'd asked for - or better. Quality was very high and it was a pleasure working with Flowers General Contracting. I have recommended them to others already and would use them again without question if I have other work I need done. | |I did not grade this company on price because I was not able to get other estimates at the time I hired Flowers. I feel that their pricing was fair and reasonable but cannot confirm that by comparing with other quotes for this massive job.

CATEGORY carpet installation,countertops,plumbing,remodeling,water damage restoration,replacement windows,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,cabinet refacing,hurricane shutters

Awnings, coatings, countertops, electrical, fencing, hurricane shutters, remodeling - general, kitchen & bathroom.