Richard A Jones Electric Inc

A 112 Reviews

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since May 2008

204 N Old Dixie Hwy

Jupiter, FL 33458

2014, 2015 & 2017 ANGIE'S LIST SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER - Richard A. Jones Electric of Jupiter, FL is a state-licensed, bonded, and insured electrical contractor serving northern Palm Beach County for more than 25 years. We provide a wide range of residential electrical service including electrical repair, emergency response, and installations of home lighting, electric panels, electric fans, backup generators, electric car charging outlets, and lots more. Our prices are set by the job, not the hour, so you know your costs before work begins. R.A.J. Electric Inc. of Jupiter, FL is an electrical contractor that matches it's top-notch electrical know-how with careful workmanship and true customer service. Our company is licensed, bonded, and insured; and has served northern Palm Beach County for more than 25 years. We value our relationship with our customers and work hard to maintain your trust....

electrical (110)lighting (30)landscape lighting (13)ceiling fan installation (11)generator repair (10)home remodeling (2)water heater repair and installation (2)home theater and stereo installation (2)holiday decorating (1)home remodeling (1)

07/06/2020

Lance installed original fixture and was available to install this one. Very customer oriented and prompt for appointment. His explanation of product features was easily understood. A delightful experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace motion light fixture over front entrance

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2020

Thank you so much for the raving review! We make it a point of reading the reviews at our staff meetings. You have no idea how much our technicians appreciate getting positive recognition from the customers they have serviced. Thank you for taking the time to post a review!!

07/06/2020

They sent a representative to give us an estimate. He came, took a site plan and said he would get back to us with a proposal. That was in May. Not only did we not get a reply, but the office called to ask what we wanted done. I informed the person that we were waiting for a proposal.She said they were working on it. To date, July 6th, we have not heard from anyone. Needless to say, we will not do...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install a whole house Generac generator

CATEGORY ceiling fans,generator installers

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2020

02/27/2020

Technitian Jonathan, was complete checking all, when he checked the outside main breakers, He noticed an old outside receptacle , when he checked it out , he found it to be corroded, I don't believe anyone else would have found it. All my electric now works, thanks to Jonathan.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
problem with one circuit not working.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2020

Thank you for your "A" rating review! We really appreciate you taking time to fill out the review form online. Reviews not only helps other members when selecting an electrician, they also encourages our technicians to see that their work is appreciated!

04/04/2019

Excellent. Jeremy is always professional and goes above and beyond. We have worked with RAJ for several years now and love the work ethic. We have them on speed dial! Tammy is always so sweet and warm on the phone. She sends appointment reminders which I very much appreciate. Excellent company and we highly reccomend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceiling fan repair. Several new up to code electrical outlets replaced in kitchen and bathrooms.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2019

01/24/2019

All work was completed timely and without any mess

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Miscellaneous switch and fixture issues

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2019

09/24/2018

I called a number of folks on Angie's list for my job, and these are the guys that not only promptly answered their phones, but gave me a call back. Scheduled a consult, and they even sent me a reminder which I appreciated. The consult was very quick and easy and our guy came out on time. It dosen't hurt that I understand some electrical, but they didn't talk over my head and gave me some food for...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Generator and Generator Port

CATEGORY electrician,generator installers

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2018

06/09/2018

Very professional company. Tech showed up in the scheduled 2 hour window. My only issue was with the book rate pricing - $390 for a 20-30 service call where the material cost might have been $60 for 6 light tubes. Seemed pretty steep.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Converted 3 florescent light fixtures to LED

CATEGORY lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2018

06/05/2018

The electricity went out in our home this past Saturday while we were out of town. The generator started up immediately and sent a message to my phone that it was running. Although FPL later advised that the problem was fixed, my generator continued to run. Although their answering service was not working Sunday, I was able to track down the owner and phoned him Sunday afternoon to tell him I did ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Generator Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2018

Thank you for your raving review! We try very hard to deliver service that leaves the customer saying exactly what you posted in your review. I am glad we could be there when you needed us and that you are now using our generator services.

03/29/2018

Jeremy repaired a wall switch that should operate the ceiling fixture, then installed a new ceiling light fixture in the loft. He also repaired 2 floor plugs that had no power.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair Switch and Hang Light Fixture

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We look forward to servicing your electrical needs in the future.

03/27/2018

I really liked the electrician who came out to my home. I felt very comfortable having him work at my home. Ultimately, all went well, but the wet space box installed is what I'd consider very cheap, feels very fragile. No options for that offered. Overall very pleased with the work, but for the 2 things done it was very expensive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Receptacle Check and Replacement, Wet space box installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review for us. It was our pleasure working with you. It is customers like you that make our job easy!

Residential & Commercial Repairs & Service, Lighting Fixture Upgrades, Installing Ceiling Fans, Security & Motion Lights, Dimmers, LED Upgrades, Dock Lighting, Electric Vehicle Charging Outlet, Landscape Lights, Panel Change, Fluorescent Light Repair, Switches, Outlets, Smoke Detectors, TV Mounting, Under Cabinet Lighting, Recessed Lights, Panel Surge Protection, Timers, Wiring Water Heaters, Holiday Lighting, Generator Sales & Service

Large Commercial Work & New Home Wiring