Price Termite & Pest Control

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20150601

1095 Jupiter Park Dr Suite 6

Jupiter, FL 33458

At Price Termite and Pest Control we are committed to delivering eco-friendly services. We use environmentally conscious products & non-toxic methods. Our services are value-priced & competitive & our customer service is the best deal around. Contact us for a free inspection today at 321-632-4171!...

pest control (35)lawn treatment (8)

02/04/2020

All is going well. They perform excellent services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spraying, fertilizing, termite and pest control.

CATEGORY pest control,lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2020

06/05/2018

The team at Price did an absolutely fantastic job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General Pest Control

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2018

06/20/2017

These guys are responsive and so easy to work with. I highly recommend them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest extermination in the house

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2017

06/06/2017

He was on-time. Explained & showed the types of pests. I paid for annual service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Requested estimate for routine pest service for new home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2017

04/24/2017

They were quick to respond and all technicians we have met have been great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest and termite control

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2017

04/05/2017

I called them up and they came over. They gave me a good price. It was a special. They have very good pricing. Very competitive. Very responsive. The owner calls you up to see if you are satisfied. They follow up. I've been a customer before I used them for the rats in the attic. He wanted to be sure I was satisfied so he called me to make sure everything was okay. The professional who came out di...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do pest control for me. I had rats in my attic. Pest and insect control. Removal of the rodents, closing all the openings around the outer part of the house and the cleanup, removal of all the rat stuff and sanitizing all the insulation up in the attic.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2017

04/05/2017

I first started using them 2 to 3 years ago for lawn maintenance because I had an outfit I was very dissatisfied with, they lied to me and overcharged me. They come every month and a half. It is fine. They control the weeds, the insects, all of the lawn insects. I had some Lugustrom trees that are really not appropriate. The location was a little too moist. The humidity where I put them turned out...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They also do lawn maintenance and tree and shrub service.

CATEGORY lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2017

03/21/2017

They were very professional, prompt, they discussed all plans for treatment. We wanted to be treated asap, but we had some scheduling constraints, they adjusted their staffing for treatment and finished the job promptly, cleaning up after themselves. They waited a week for one area to dry and came back to seal up areas before final payment made. They completely explained their guarantees and exten...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We are selling my mom's condo and noticed some saw dust. We were correct to bring Price pest control. They came out and did a thorough evaluation of her home, identified areas of concern and set up a prompt date for treatment.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/16/2017

01/24/2017

They have been excellent. They are one of the best in the county. I have used other companies and they don't compare to this company at all. Good friendly service and the technicians know a lot.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They come for general pest control treatments and also spray my lawn.

CATEGORY lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2016

03/23/2016

a

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
a

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2016

■Pest Control (Integrated Pest Management) ■Bed Bug Treatments ■Termite Control ■Lawn Services ■Tree Spraying ■Ornamental and Shrub Spraying ■Bee Control ■Wasp Treatments ■Rodent Control ■Rodent Exclusion ■Rat Control ■ Cockroach Control ■ Roach Control ■ Ant Control ■Silverfish Control ■ Mosquito Control

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, American Express