Duct Doctor USA of Palm Beach County

• Trade License Expiration
  • 08/31/2020

1475 Park Lane South 7

Jupiter, FL 33458

When it comes to an air duct cleaning company, Duct Doctor USA of Palm Beach County are the professionals that will take care of your system in a professional and efficient manner. We use our own patented vacuum truck that develops suction power that is capable of extracting 6 to 8 times more air than other average systems. Our professionals are well-trained and have the necessary experience to provide you with an outstanding vacuum cleaning service for your air ducts. Our truck can be deployed up to 200 feet from your system, thus extract all the contaminants outside of your home and directly into our filter. Choose us when you need air system cleaning services, and we will exceed your expectations! Based in Jupiter, FL, we are the right choice for people who want to receive reliable services for the cleaning of their air duct and dryer vent systems. We use a brush-less air pressure based system, providing our clients with impeccable services every time. Our rates are affordable and competitive, and your satisfaction is our main concern. Call us today to find out more about our terms!...

air duct cleaning (68)dryer vent cleaning (29)hvac repair (10)mold removal (3)
C

07/13/2020

On or about June 15, 2020 I called this company to arrange duct cleaning. I was told the first time I could make an appointment was three weeks later, July 6. Because my tenants were concerned about dust I called another Company. AAA All brands and they did the work on June 23. On July 6th the appointment date Duct Doctor arrived and never called me to confirm the appointment and to be fair I didn...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean A/C and Heating ducts

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2020

Mr. Vielhouse, Our company is not the Duct Doctor that performed your work. We are located in Broward County not Palm Beach. Please remove this review and make sure you have the Duct Doctor in Palm Beach to place this review. Thank you!!

10/01/2019

Although the workers were on time and enthusiastic and truly wanted to do a good job and please the customer (me) I had to remind them to go back and clean up and I had to point out smears on several vents and request them to retouch the paint! With more training I know the workers who came to do the work could be more through and do a really great job! The screws also needed to be tightened after...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
air ducts cleaned and vents removed and cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2019

11/15/2018

Two fine young men came on time, worked hard and were perfectionists in what they did. I would definitely use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
clean all vents in house

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2018

03/06/2018

[*** Link removed ***] I just wrote on FaceBook: "If you need your ducts cleaned in your house (better flow and better for your health), call this company. These guys, AJ and Matthew, were so polite and did a thorough job as well were very careful to clean off al the air vent grills before replacing them. Highly recommended." Really, these young men were on time; really polite, helpful, and profes...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a 5 bedroom/3 bath house and I needed to have the 16 ducts cleaned as well as laundry room duct/vent.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2018

03/28/2017

Excellent. I will hire them again when necessary and I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All workers were on time; polite; and thorough. Our air quality has never been better!

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning,mold removal,dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2017

12/21/2016

Very, very well. I'm so happy with the outcome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned and disinfected my air ducts. Then they wiped down the outside of each vent, 8 in all. They cleaned the intake vent. They had to go up on my roof to clean the dryer vent. It was sealed shut with some kind of foam rubber, which they cut away. Then they thoroughly cleaned the vent. They sealed around the dryer vent to make sure no water gets in. Afterwards they cleaned up after themselves, including vacuuming up any dust etc. My AC is working a lot better and my dryer is drying like it should. Thank you Steve and Tom for your hard work, professionalism, kindness and even going as far as to explain step by step what they were doing and how they were doing it. I'll definitely use your services again and HIGHLY recommend Duct Doctor to everyone!

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/21/2016

02/22/2016

There is no room for improvement for Steve and Tom!! They are "PERFECT," and you cannot improve on perfection!! They did all the work that was contracted. They were extremely neat and cleaned up very slight "fall-out" from removing and cleaning the vents. I could not have cleaned better and i am a "neat freak!"

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Firstly, the two technicians politely introduced themselves and proceeded to explain "step-by-step" what was going to happen during this procedure. They answered each and every question profoundly and in depth!! There no doubt in my mind that the job would be handled appropriately.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2016

11/03/2015

2 guys came to my house and spent about 5 hours doing an  aweome job on cleaning all 17 vents.  They did a fantastic job and I am happy I chose them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned my ducts..

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2015

09/21/2015

Technicians were VERY thorough with cleaning process and explaining what they do. Left NO mess and were very professional. I would use them again with appropriate coupon offer. The cost of this service is quite expensive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned 10 ducts and air-handler. Deodorized and replaced filters.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2015

09/04/2015

Duct Doctor of PBC arrived with their compressor truck and hoses. They ran 100 feet of hose from the parking lot up the stairs to my second floor condo. The truck runs the entire time because the a/c is shut off and the system is externally pressurized. Each duct is cleaned from the inside. Every vent cover is removed and thoroughly cleaned by hand. My condo had a strange deodorant/perfume smell f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
complete air duct cleaning

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2015

Duct Cleaning, Air Duct Cleaning Company, Duct Cleaner, Duct Cleaning Service, Vacuum Cleaning

MasterCard, American Express, Check, Visa