Central Vacuum Connection

A 31 Reviews

Founded 1974 • Angie's List since March 2012

407 Commerce Wy Ste 4 A

Jupiter, FL 33458

We have been in business in the northern Palm Beach county area since 1974. We are family owned so you will be dealing with the owner when you call. Our basic service call is $79.95, and includes the first half hour we are on premises. Most problems are solved within that time. Parts and accessories are separate. We will set our appointment within a one hour window and we will be on time or in contact. We are friendly and honest as our customers can attest to....

vacuum cleaner (24)central vacuum cleaning (19)

10/29/2020

Everything was perfect. Fast response time, good price and professional service. Would definitely hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New central vacuum install

CATEGORY central vacuum cleaners

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2020

09/27/2017

Service was very punctual and very efficient. Quickly diagnosed suction problem and replaced inlet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check out central vacuum system. Replace vacuum inlet

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2017

08/29/2016

Fine. Don arrived on time, diagnosed problem, installed a new machine at a fair price, and then fixed broken central vac line in attic all within an hour. Very satisfied, nice to see such a positive person providing value to customers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair or replace old central vac, diagnose and repair low suction

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2016

03/08/2016

Arrived at my house approximately2 hours after my initial telephone contact.  Was able to get a parts warranty on my replaced motor on the spot.   Quick response (very appreciated) and completed the job within 30 minutes tops!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service call for central vacuum repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/08/2016

02/26/2016

Don was simply EXCELLENT!  We scheduled for a date and time and he notified me several times during that day of exactly when he would be at our house.  I really appreciated that as I work and need at least 30 minutes lead-time to get home.  He quickly assessed the problem and repaired it.  I would highly recommend his services. Patti Holland

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned and cleared out debris in central vacuum system.  System was clogged.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2016

02/18/2016

Don was great. We just purchased a older home which had a Walvac. I called to have the unit serviced, changed the outlet covers and needed a new hose and tools. Don was on time, the service was great. He found that when our contractor moved and wall and reinstalled the unit two of the 6 outlets didnt work. Don was quick to diagnosis and repair the system. It is working great and with the new cover...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quick, Responsive and did a great job. Will them again when needed

CATEGORY central vacuum cleaners

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2016

01/20/2015

I called Don to fix our central vacuum that I believed was clogged with styrofoam from a pool toy that the dogs ripped up. It was clogged but Don also found that there was a leak in a pipe inside the wall. Instead of having to cut through the wall Don went up into the attic space and found the problem. While he could have fixed that leaking pipe, he found that the entire outlet wasn't necessary an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired central vacuum that was clogged and was leaking

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2015

12/03/2014

It's rare that we write any review so soon after a service or install has been completed.  But this install went so well and we think the central vac system is the best thing since sliced bread! We first scheduled an appointment to have Wayne look at the house and provide us with options, which included the number of ports and locations based on the size of the house.  Wayne was a pleasure to work...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New central vacuum system installation in existing home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2014

11/16/2014

Wayne is a super gentleman! And HONEST! When he left, my husband and I both commented that you just don't meet people like him very often! We are very happy and suggest that if you need any help with your central vacuum system you call Wayne only!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wayne helped me repair my central vacuum system over the phone at no charge! Then he came to my home and hand delivered new covers and vacuum bags. My hose had a rusted bent connector and rather than sell me the entire hose, he took off the connector on the new hose and put it on my old hose.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2014

10/15/2014

There is ,no middleman. This is all that he does. Not a vacuum store! Thanks Wayne ,could not be happier.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wayne ,the owner of the company,a is man who stands by what he tells you. Explains everything to you before doing the job.everything he says is exactly what he does. In today's world I would call him from the old school. Price reasonable,fine workmanship, I can't rave enough About CVC If you want a central Vac. CVC is the only place to use....... Wellington fl. Oct/15/14

CATEGORY vacuum cleaners

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2014

Central vacuum system installation, products & accessories.

We cannot provide electrical services, we do not work on portable vacuum units, we are not drywallers.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available