Atlantic Window Company Inc

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since November 2014

At EZGlide we pride ourselves on doing business one way - the right way! We know our customers expect and deserve the best. Our customers deserve the best products, the best installation and the best customer service! We know a satisfied customer is our "greatest asset!" We are a Jensen Beach based business with more than 20 years experience in the sliding door and window industry. From sliding door repair, to sales of new product and installation, we are your "go to company" for product knowledge, experience and professionalism. Our mission is to provide the best customer experience in the sliding door industry. We service areas from Jupiter Island, Sailfish Point, South Hutchinson Island, North Hutchinson Island and Vero Beach. Additional email: cwoodscorp@yahoo.com....

Max Guard Hurricane Windows, LLC

Specializing in hurricane window and door replacement. Special financing is available for qualified customers.

01/08/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Good job. Professional and completed in a timely manner.

CATEGORY doors

09/10/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole inside and outside cleaning.

CATEGORY replacement windows

11/06/2014

Service Tech showed up 5 mins early. Tech Was very friendly. we spoke for a minute and he provided details on the work that he was going to perform.  Tech was Very clean with his work area & professional, My doors work great, Can simply open them with my pinky.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced my bad sliding door parts on 2 doors. Now my door's works great, with no problems. Love my new locks!!!

CATEGORY glass repair,screen repair,replacement windows,doors

thank you.