Zenpura Pest Solutions

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20180601

5121 Bowden Rd Suite 204

Jacksonville, FL 32216

Zenpura Pest Solutions, the bed bug and pest control specialist, can provide recurring treatments to keep your home or business pest free. Call 904-257-0090 or email service@zenpura.com. We can also provide one time service to eradicate any pest problems. For professional service, delivered on time, contact Zenpura to solve your pest problems today....

pest control (7)

06/19/2018

Wonderful - Todd helped us all along the way - was always there for questions and would come to check any time if we felt we needed it. He was a big help throughout the whole ordeal and never minded us getting in touch with him for any reason. He certainly made a nightmare easier on us. Great company and great work and price!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterminate bed bugs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2018

08/30/2017

They were efficient and it worked!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard sprayed

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2017

08/13/2017

Zenpura was very professional in all of their interaction and communication. They were able to eliminate our pest issue with minimal interruption to our tenant. The horror stories about beg bugs I have heard were put to rest and handled perfectly. I will use and recommend Zenpura for all our properties.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a furnished rental property that unfortunately had a bed bug and other pest problems. I contacted Zenpura to help with this problem.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2017

08/10/2017

It went great! After they left, the ants were gone!! I was no longer getting bitten and they were gone from my house too. However, after all the rain we were having, the ants came back. I called Zenpura again and they came right away free of charge to fix it for me. I looked today and all my fireants were dead! They have great customer service and Todd, the technician that comes is very profession...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a really bad problem with ants in my yard. They came very quickly and were very professional.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2017

08/09/2017

They were VERY responsive. Less than 12 hours after I contacted them (9pm), Ken was scheduling a time for his crew to meet with me and discuss options. His prices were very reasonable. The pesticide applicator was prompt at the appointment time, very understanding, and clearly knew his stuff. It's very comforting to know that an expert is taking care of a freaky situation! He treated the car, and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had spotted a few cockroaches multiple times in my car -- totally disgusting!! I had tried little roach motels and even spraying the carpets with pesticide but, yet, the little apocalypse-surviving critters thrived on. And you know what they say; there's always more than you see. And I didn't know what else I could do! So I called Ken and his team.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2017

08/08/2017

I would highly recommend Zenpura Pest Control. They were extremely professional and easy to work with. They were also less expensive than our old service. We are definitely going to be repeat customers!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control Services (Residential)

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2017

06/29/2017

They are gone forever!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a problem with ants and they seemed to come back whenever we thought we had gotten rid of them.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2017

We provide pest control solutions for residential and commercial clients. We are the bed bug specialist and also treat for other common pest like roaches, ants, spiders, rodents, and wasps. We provide one-time treatments as well as monthly, quarterly, and annual service agreements. When you contact Zenpura, we'll show up on time and provide professional service to eradicate your pest problems.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal