Wayne Conn Plumbing Inc

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since July 2006

Owner operated....

N/A
Montgomery Construction LLC

Eric Montgomery grew up in Jacksonville. At the age of 16 he was introduced to the construction business. Now 32 years later, He has decided to go into business for himself. He offers a large Variety of specialties. Since this work of Framing homes, remodeling, building luxurious to outdoorsy simple patio and pool areas, Sheds just to name a few. There is not much he can not do for you to help you create your home or simply remodel to your desires. Communication is key. Our customers are important, we have affordable options and are willing to go the extra mile so that you can achieve your goals and meet your needs at an affordable price. We pride our selves on completing these things in a timely fashion. Having connections to several building supply companies. We can get in and get it done. Being Professional and friendly. We care that you care. We understand the difficulty that can arise. So we will try to keep it as stress-free as possible!

03/08/2018

On time, great work and great price. Any follow up done quickly and cheerfully. Best plumbing company I have ever used.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drain cleaning

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

07/27/2015

They arrived on time; very neat and worked efficiently. Initially we were put into contact with Wayne Conn by our kitchen remodeler. However, we will very likely use them for any future plumbing needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed and provided garbage disposal unit, hooked up plumbing as part of large remodel job.

07/10/2015

They did a good job and I was happy with them. They were reasonable and excellent. I was pleasantly surprised. I was very happy. They were on time and did not nickle and dime me. They did other things and did not charge me extra. He gave me a price and did it. One or two extras that didn't mean much but he put it and did not charge me anything. He was very reasonable. They was one thing that he mi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Wayne Conn Plumbing. They re-piped the whole house and installed high poles and I was happy with the price.

06/24/2015

Work was completed when quoted and they left the work area clean!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired leaks in a professional manner!

04/13/2015

They showed up prior to the start time we agreed upon (Early is on time, right?) and performed all of the work we requested.  There was no mess for me to clean up after the fact as it was left cleaner than when they came!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A dishwaher installation and numerous small plumbing repairs

CATEGORY plumbing

Residential & commercial, plumbing, drain cleaning, water heater, sewer line, water softeners, remodeling - kitchen & bathroom.

Septic tank.