TRUGREEN CHEM LAWN

Angie's List since August 2006

C Rated | 18 Reviews

Zenpura Pest Solutions

Zenpura Pest Solutions, the bed bug and pest control specialist, can provide recurring treatments to keep your home or business pest free. Call 904-257-0090 or email service@zenpura.com. We can also provide one time service to eradicate any pest problems. For professional service, delivered on time, contact Zenpura to solve your pest problems today.

07/24/2017

Not well, My lawn began having serious problems, this occurred over a 3 month period I had to call the company to find out what was wrong. They offered to send out a manager to review the problem but I declined as I felt the technician should have taken care of the problem and could have given me updates as to what the issue was and how it was being addressed. I paid for services for a year in adv...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn pest and fertilization

11/13/2012

I planted new grass on the side of the lawn. Watered and maintained as appropriate. TruGreen treated the new grass twice before it died of sod web worms. I will never use this company again. Too big and too half a** yard treatment. When I called to cancel services, I was offered a much lower price to continue services. TOO LATE! DAMAGE DONE!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn fertilization & treatment.

07/17/2012

My lawn looks great.  I have been pleased with their services over the years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do the general fertilization of my lawn, shrubs, and trees.

C

04/17/2012

Yard looked same if not worse over the course of the year. Service tech was nice....told us to call if had a problem. Everytime we told him the yard was not improving he told us to give it more time. After a year cancelled service. Company asked if a service manager could come to check out our yard. We told them yes....never heard from them again...Definitly would not recommand.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprayed yard for various treatments and kept it fertilized.

C

03/18/2012

Overall the service was good and the technicians were professional, but the results were poor. After a year of treatments, my yard did not look much better than when they started. I still had weeds and my grass had a pale green color to it rather than the deep green color they show on their advertisements. I have replaced them with a local company that has much better reviews.l

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an ongoing services agreement with Tru-Green for lawn fertilization and insecticide treatments. They treated my lawn 18 times over a year and a half. I recieved freqeunt phone calls offering additional services that I thought would have been included, like fire ant prevention.