Tony's Lawn Care of Jacksonville Inc.

A19 REVIEWS

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since July 2011

2511 Summerfield Lane

Jacksonville, FL 32234

Tony's Lawn Care has been serving the Jacksonville since 1990. Family Owned and operated we are here to fulfill all of your residential & commercial landscaping and lawn care needs. We are fully licensed, insured and carry Workers Comp. We proudly offer First responders and Military Discounts. Feel free to check us out at tonyslawnsjax.com and like us on facebook(https://www.facebook.com/tonyslawns/)....

lawn care (19)landscaping (2)leaf removal (2)

05/07/2019

They were there when they said they would be, start to finish, GREAT job. They guys were very polite and professional. Tony sent 3 guys and they were done in 1.5 hours, I knew up front what to expect. this is rental property and I left the information for them to use if needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weeding on a hill near the water in my back yard

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2019

01/15/2019

Thank you for recommending this company. However, I did not hire Tony's Lawn Care of Jacksonville, Inc. The estimate was beyond my budget limitation for the job. Thus, I can not rate nor review this company adequately. Thank you again. Charlotte Dious

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rake leaves and clean front yard/lawn.

CATEGORY lawn service, leaf removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2019

06/01/2018

Was an excellent job and done in 20-30 minutes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mowing and edging front and back

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2018

03/14/2018

They did a great job. Cleaning all bed, cutting and trimming hedges. Bagged up all leaves and yard looked really good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring cleanup in the front and back yard

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, leaf removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2018

01/11/2018

He was excellent, professional, and timely. I would highly recommend them to others. His prices were better than the average. I have referred them to friends and the new owners of the home that I sold.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used them bi weekly throughout the entire summer to cut my lawn.

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2017

D

09/06/2017

I sent msg "I would like a quote for mowing my front yard" and supplied address. (My backyard is tiny and I do it myself with a weed eater) Their total response was "I charge $40 to stop the truck". That's it. Not only is that not a quote, it's pretty rude.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
yard mowing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2017

That wasn't exactly how it went, I did however tell her my minimum was $40 but not in that way, just was trying to give her the basic stop fee, I apologize if it was taken the wrong way,

08/17/2017

Requested price but Tony went to wrong address. Not useful for any gated property as narrowest mower requires more than 38 inch gap. Property had normal 36 inch gate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn mowing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2017

This gate was just to small for my 36inch mower, must professional landscaping company don't even have one that small, so there wasn't anything I could do

05/22/2017

Tony was very professional and the yard looked great. I would definitely hire him again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn care.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2017

04/20/2017

I think his price is very reasonable. I had another gentleman who did more but he charged $68 every two weeks. And Tony quoted me $50 with a little bit extra if I need him to do my hedges. The other fellow kept them up on a regular basis but Tony's group does them as you ask them to do them. So if it goes 2 weeks then I can ask him or if it's a month or whatever it needs to be to do it. So it requ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He does my lawn care. He mowed and edged my lawn.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/19/2017

03/31/2017

It was awesome. They bagged up about 20+ bags of leaves and my yard looks amazing now. Very professional and courteous. I will definetly hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my lawn mowed and leaves and debris cleanup.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed], it was s pleasure seeing your lawn come back to life, thanks again

We have a program for everyone's needs! We can come on an as needed basis, to weekly or bi-weekly service. Services include grass cutting, weed eating, edging, blowing, winter cleanups, hedge trimming, lite tree trimming, lite landscaping, sod, and any other landscaping needs you may have. We can also do weed control in flower beds (state certified). We service all of Jacksonville and the northeast areas.

Hand pull weeds and Major tree trimming