Those Blind Guys

A 36 Reviews

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since June 2014

11210 Phillips Industrial Blvd East Suite 4

Jacksonville, FL 32257

We are a Shop at Home Family & Veteran Owned and Operated Company that enjoys the opportunity to provide our clients with factory-direct custom-made blinds, shutters, and shades. We offer these high quality brand name products to you with competitive pricing. We are detail-oriented, making sure that each step of the consultation and installation is hassle free. Our professionally trained staff will take the time needed to provide our clients with the best buying experience possible. We are proud to announce our 12th year of excellent service to our past and future clients. We can't wait to provide our services to you! "NEW 2018" Our Showroom will be open by appointment....

window treatment (36)interior decorators (1)

02/11/2021

Closed on new house 10/29, right after closing I met John at the house and he installed the motorized blinds for our large lanai glass doors and installed temp shades over every window in the house. When the manufacturing of the plantation shutters was completed he returned to my house and installed them on every window. They look nice and he was very courteous to deal with. Took estimates from tw...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed plantation shutters throughout new house

CATEGORY interior designers,window treatments

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2020

07/22/2020

_ ok ladies and gents --- if you have she shack or a man cave to built don't waste your time with this company -- well he isn't really a company - back early May I had this dude come out and measure the ''6'' window in MY HUT -- I was wanting vertical blinds - well I was being talked into Levolor blinds ---- I like the man's sample blinds -- ask him if I could get the blinds in the same fashion of...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
- Blinds for my Sewing Studio

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2019

"[Member Name Removed] I believe you have me confused with someone else. I did come to your home for a sells call. I had showed you my "sample" blind that had multiply colors to choice from. You were wanting a multi-color blind like my sample. I tried and tried for over 3 weeks with multiple calls and emails to my sales rep and the manufacturer to make this happen for you. "The manufacture would n...

08/30/2018

Awesome! Called Chuck, he set up a time to come over and measure my windows and provided options for what I was looking for. He provided a quote in a timely manner, ordered the blinds and they were installed the day after they arrived. Blinds look great and we couldn't be happier with the quality of the products and the installation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blinds and installation in the entire home

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2018

Thanks You for your business and you review of our company

12/23/2017

A Big Project Well Done I needed to replace every blind in the house. The opportunity to review ideas, products and colors in my home allowed me make decisions with confidence. It had been 20 years since the last time I ordered window blinds, wow, a lot has changed. Instillation was arranged to met our schedule. The installer was excellent, removed old blinds and hardware, and fill old screw holes...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced of all the window blinds in the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/23/2017

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business and we are so glad that you enjoyed or process from start to finish. We are also lucky to have highly traded and great processional installers on our staff. "Thank You For The Review"...it was great working with you too!

11/23/2017

I give the company 5 stars for product quality and pride in workmanship. Throughout my interactions with the owners, I felt valued as their customer

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed solar shades for my screened patio to provide sun cover and privacy. George Harrison came to my home in October to share sample shade options and estimate of cost. I am extremely pleased with the option I chose both in the quality of the product and workmanship of the installation. This is an excellent company and I will not hesitate to recommend them to others.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2017

"Thank You For Your Review and Your Business.....It is a pleasure working with you!"

11/22/2017

Chuck came to our home and made suggestions and helped with color also. He gave us an estimate after calling the office. I was very happy with him and the price. I had had a bad experience with another company and he assured me that I would not with him. He said there was something on back order so may take a little longer than usual but would keep in touch. He kept in touch and let me know that I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed something for 2 sliding glass doors in our living room and for our french doors in our den. We decided on pleated shades, sliding horizontally for sliding doors (opening both ways) and verticle pleated shades for French doors (going up or down). Love them!!!

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2017

I'm so glad we was able to help you out with you projects. Also, I was happy that we had a quicker turn around then we expected. You really needed something to go right after your first experience. "Thanks For Your Business!"

04/27/2017

Installation went well! They even fixed my uneven rod I had installed. Great Service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a new shade installed. The shade looks great. They were professional and easy to work with! Friendly staff!

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2017

03/08/2016

3 gentlemen showed up on time to install 6 blinds on my back patio windows.  It took them less than 45 minutes. They cleaned up behind themselves and instructed me on how the child proof feature worked. I was very happy with their service and would use them again,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed (6) child-proof blinds on my patio windows. They look beautiful and am very happy with them.

COST $464.35

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2016

C

02/29/2016

The cost was more than I thought it would be; therefore, we didn't make a purchase.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided an estimate for shades

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2016

02/25/2016

They were prompt and courteous; however, the total cost was more than we wanted to spend, so we canceled the purchase.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They quoted for a complete job giving us the purchased credit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2015

"Thank You for the Review"

Sales & installation - Blinds, Shades, Shutters and Solar Shade. Most Products can be Motorized.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express