Terry Vereen Plumbing

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

2690 Rosselle St

Jacksonville, FL 32204

***Please note, although we are available via phone 24/7 we may only respond to email and messages Mon - Fri between 8am - 5pm.*** 904-384-5661 We are a family plumbing business based in Jacksonville, FL specializing in residential and commercial repairs, re-piping and remodeling. Our plumbers have been providing Jacksonville, Orange Park and the surrounding areas with quality plumbing repairs and service at fair prices since 1983. Award winning. Our professional, clean and courteous plumbers are knowledgeable in all types of plumbing repairs from the simplest faucet drip or water leak to the newest trends in complete bath remodeling or whole house re-piping. No job is too big or too small. So, let our plumbers put their expertise to work for you. Call today to schedule your appointment. We offer Saturday service at the same great rate (until 3pm). **For emergency service - please call us to receive immediate attention. Terry Vereen Plumbing is all across Jacksonville, FL...

plumbing (339)drain cleaning (44)water heater repair and installation (27)home remodeling (10)sewer cleaning (7)tile installation (7)water softener installation and repair (3)dryer vent cleaning (1)gas leak repair (1)

02/03/2012

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very professional and quick to respond. They called exactly when they said they would and they came out on time and did the job quickly and professionally. Will definitely be using them again.

02/01/2012

look above

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called Terry Vereen plumbing on Wednesday, January 25,2012 with a problem with the temperature mixer in my shower.  I was not getting hardly any hot water.  I gave them all the info including the manufacturer of the mixer valve. I was told they would be back to me as soon as they could contact the manufacturer.  The following Monday I called back as I had not heard from them and I was showering in cold water. I was told the person I talked to has been out on a truck for the last 2 days and could not find the time to call the manufacturer about my problem. Great service.  I am freezing every time I shower and they don't even have the courtesy to call me back.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/25/2012

This customer only wanted information, and did not want to have a plumber visit his home. When he called back, he did not want to speak with anybody else about it, and again refused to allow a plumber to come to his home.

12/21/2011

see above

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He came by, installed the faucet into my sink and then hjooked it up to the dishwasher and the system was well connected and functioned 100% with the new garbage disposal that i had purchased and honored the angies list coupon that they had available.  Excellent service!!!

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2011

10/27/2011

Great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had two backed up toilets. Called at 11:30am. Was given an appointiment the same day. They came on time. Snaked both toilets and used some chemicals. I was asked many questions about the problems I was having so they could assess the situation. . The two young men were very professional and kind. I joined Angies List that same day to find the best (and not overpriced) company. I recieved a 15% discount and since I did not have a printer for my computer they just looked at the coupon on the screen. Super service, polite on the phone, came on time and did not suggest any "Expensive" repairs that I probably did not need. Service men - super. Very pleased.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2011

08/09/2011

Extremely well

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new fixtures in shower and bathtub and new diverter valve.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2011

Residential and commercial plumbing repairs, kitchen, bath remodeling, re piping, water heater, sewer and drain cleaning, video drain inspection, sewer jet cleaning & back flow inspections.

Although we can install water softeners and other water filtration systems we do not sell them.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check