Terry Vereen Plumbing

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

2690 Rosselle St

Jacksonville, FL 32204

***Please note, although we are available via phone 24/7 we may only respond to email and messages Mon - Fri between 8am - 5pm.*** 904-384-5661 We are a family plumbing business based in Jacksonville, FL specializing in residential and commercial repairs, re-piping and remodeling. Our plumbers have been providing Jacksonville, Orange Park and the surrounding areas with quality plumbing repairs and service at fair prices since 1983. Award winning. Our professional, clean and courteous plumbers are knowledgeable in all types of plumbing repairs from the simplest faucet drip or water leak to the newest trends in complete bath remodeling or whole house re-piping. No job is too big or too small. So, let our plumbers put their expertise to work for you. Call today to schedule your appointment. We offer Saturday service at the same great rate (until 3pm). **For emergency service - please call us to receive immediate attention. Terry Vereen Plumbing is all across Jacksonville, FL...

plumbing (339)drain cleaning (44)water heater repair and installation (27)home remodeling (10)sewer cleaning (7)tile installation (7)water softener installation and repair (3)dryer vent cleaning (1)gas leak repair (1)

09/03/2018

price was as quoted and it all went fine

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new toilet and new faucet

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2018

We are glad to hear that you are pleased, [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for leaving us this review!

08/02/2018

Kind, pleasant, professional employees from those in the office to the estimator to the guys who did the work. Worked hard. Paid attention to my requests (where to run pipes, bushes to avoid, etc). Job was completed about a month ago and plumbing works so much better than any other time in the 20 yrs we've lived in this house. Overall a good experince.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of water main and main sewer line from house

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2018

Thank you so much for this excellent review [Member Name Removed]! We are extremely pleased to know that you are satisfied with the work performed at your home and we hope we have the opportunity to work for you again on your future plumbing needs.
C

07/24/2018

Service from technicians is still exemplary at Terry Vereen, but initial reception needs improvement. I spoke with Erica in the front office to book an appointment for a minor issue with my faucet and toilet. She neglected to inform me of new, more expensive labor rates ($99/hr raised to $124/hr). I also asked a time range to expect the tech. She expressed that the 1-3 time window was open. On the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet Flange Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2018

Hello [Member Name Removed], we are sorry to hear of your most recent experience with the office. After speaking with you over the phone on these concerns we did make an effort to contact our regular clients and inform them of the most recent rate change. With a growing market and demand we have made changes to our rates a handful of times in the past two years. We are trying to grow as a company ...

07/20/2018

Our tenant called saying that the hot water heater was leaking and the only shut off valve was for the entire house. I called Terry Vereen Plumbing and they came out within 2 hours. Once assessed and I agreed that a new heater was needed, they began to remove the old while a new one was being delivered. They were fast and thorough! They also installed a shut-off valve at the heater.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A hot water heater was replaced.

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2018

Photo for Terry Vereen Plumbing - 2690 Rosselle St, Jacksonville, FL - 37254364

Thank you for taking the time to leave this great review [Member Name Removed]! We are pleased to hear that you and your tenant are satisfied with the service provided and we will continue to provide excellent service as long as you will allow us!

07/10/2018

They keep track of the customers needs so when they had a cancellation on my day, they called and asked if they could come in 25 mins great service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep sink faucet and hose change

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2018

Hi Mr. [Member Name Removed], thank you for taking time to leave this great review! We are glad to see that you were pleased with service and we hope to have the opportunity to take care of you again for all of your future plumbing needs.

06/12/2018

Great.. the repair was done very quickly and he then checked my leaky toiletand replaced a dripping leak in the shower.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a leak at my main water line going into the house.

COST $365.2

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2018

Thank you for the awesome review Ms. [Member Name Removed]! We are pleased to hear that you are satisfied with the service and hope you choose Terry Vereen Plumbing for all you future plumbing needs.
C

05/09/2018

I supplied the new shower faucet, handle and shower head. The bathroom was upstairs and had copper lines going to the old faucet. I wanted a transition from copper to the pvc and install new parts. The guy cut out about three feet of copper line and replaced it with pvc instead of just putting a small transition piece from the copper to the new pvc. There is a gap in between the handle and the pie...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install a new faucet and shower head in bathroom and install new toilet tank kit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2018

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your sharing your experience with our team. While I am dismayed to see the service we provided on 2/14/18 did not meet all of your expectations, I am pleased with the feedback as it is the best way for my team to grow. The fittings we used to repair your line upstairs were what we deemed most appropriate for what you were attempting to achieve. Where required b...
D

04/28/2018

Apparently they do not value other' time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Requested an estimate for re piping my home. I received a call to confirm Appt for 3 pm, 4/26/18 on the day before and day of the Appt. No show!

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2018

Hi Ms.[Member Name Removed], I'd like to apologize again for the misunderstanding. When I called and spoke with a gentleman the day before your scheduled appointment I explained to him that we were having to rearrange the schedule and if you folks were flexible than we would like to move the appointment. He said that he would have you call back once you had picked up the grandchildren but then I w...

04/20/2018

I will start by saying everyone I talked to was nice. My complaint is that even though it says financing available. I mentioned it the the man who came out for the estimate and he told me that the boss man does sometimes. I got the estimate and it was a good price so I called back and asked about financing and the woman told me that they do not offer financing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tub install

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2018

Hello Mr.[Member Name Removed], thank you for letting us know about your concern. Unfortunately due to past experiences we do not offer financing. The gentleman that came to your home may have had the good intention to try for you but as a policy it is not something that we offer. When this profile was set up financing may have been offered and we just failed to update the site when the policy cha...

04/06/2018

Our house will re-piped in 1988 and I was told that the material used was not up to code. We had this company re- piped our house. Very knowledgeable about the project and very professional. Work timely and was completed in one day. Very friendly and ask if we had any questions along the way. Cleaned up and inspected all areas prior to leaving. I certainly was pleased with the job and will recomme...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re piped house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2018

Mr. [Member Name Removed] thank you for leaving this review. We are proud of that crew and hope to have the opportunity to impress you again in the future.

Residential and commercial plumbing repairs, kitchen, bath remodeling, re piping, water heater, sewer and drain cleaning, video drain inspection, sewer jet cleaning & back flow inspections.

Although we can install water softeners and other water filtration systems we do not sell them.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check