Terry Vereen Plumbing

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

2690 Rosselle St

Jacksonville, FL 32204

***Please note, although we are available via phone 24/7 we may only respond to email and messages Mon - Fri between 8am - 5pm.*** 904-384-5661 We are a family plumbing business based in Jacksonville, FL specializing in residential and commercial repairs, re-piping and remodeling. Our plumbers have been providing Jacksonville, Orange Park and the surrounding areas with quality plumbing repairs and service at fair prices since 1983. Award winning. Our professional, clean and courteous plumbers are knowledgeable in all types of plumbing repairs from the simplest faucet drip or water leak to the newest trends in complete bath remodeling or whole house re-piping. No job is too big or too small. So, let our plumbers put their expertise to work for you. Call today to schedule your appointment. We offer Saturday service at the same great rate (until 3pm). **For emergency service - please call us to receive immediate attention. Terry Vereen Plumbing is all across Jacksonville, FL...

plumbing (339)drain cleaning (44)water heater repair and installation (27)home remodeling (10)sewer cleaning (7)tile installation (7)water softener installation and repair (3)dryer vent cleaning (1)gas leak repair (1)

08/03/2020

It went wonderfully. They arrived early and didn't waste time getting things done. She has another bathroom and if she likes this she will call them back and have 2 more installed there. On the add category at the bottom you can not add grab bar installation

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
There were 2 grab bars installed into a shower.

CATEGORY ceramic tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2020

Hello, [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for taking the time to leave this great review. We hope to be able to take care of all your future plumbing needs.

07/01/2020

kitchen sink leak, new garbage disposal, master bath shower leak

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We would hire Terry Vereen Plumbing Service for future plumbing work on our parent’s home. I can see why Angie’s List highly recommended them for the Jacksonville/Orange Park area. Kudos to KEVIN for his professionalism, promptness and explanation of plumbing work. —-Mary and Mo

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

06/26/2020

Excellent! The problem was located quickly and repaired in less than an hour. I would highly recommend Terry Vereen Plumbing and will certainly call upon them for future plumbing needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water was dripping from pipes outside.

CATEGORY

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this wonderful review, [Member Name Removed]! We hope that you will not need our services anytime soon but we will always be available when you need us.

09/09/2019

I have used them for about 4 years and they are excellent. They are prompt, on time, and accommodating with my schedule. They present themselves well. I would highly recommend them and I will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They finished the install of my kitchen, helped me for my water heater, did other plumbing jibs, etc.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this wonderful review. We promise to continue to provide good customer service and take care of all of your plumbing needs for as long as you will let us!

05/17/2019

The two guys showed up asked what work I needed to be done. I told them what I needed and what I had tried. They accomplished what I couldn't do very quickly. They were both nice, polite and professional. The only issue I had was with the price. I expected the price to be about $100 instead of the $124; but I would still call them again for any future plumbing that I can't handle.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed the hot/cold mixer valve replaced in the shower.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2019

Hello [Member Name Removed], thank you for taking the time to leave us the great review! I apologize if the service charge was not made clear at the time your appointment was set but I am very pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the services you received. Next time you need anything please give us a call and we can tell you how to receive 15% off of any standard service call!

01/23/2019

Everything went well. I appreciated the prompt and professional service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of plumbing fixtures and appliance

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2019

We are so glad you were pleased with your service Mr. [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome review!

01/23/2019

The only hiccup with with the time originally discussed for them to do the work but one phone call later, it was quickly resolved. The workers were efficient, friendly and identified another potential problem down the road and correct it. They also left the work area spotless!!! You would have never know they were there doing plumbing work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unclog drain

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2019

Mr. Portorreal, we are so glad to hear that you were satisfied with the technician and we hope to have an opportunity in the future to impress you again. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review!

12/19/2018

Terry Vereen Plumbing Add a photo Terry Vereen Plumbing 3.6 (40) Plumber in Jacksonville, FloridaOpen OVERVIEW REVIEWS PHOTOS ABOUT 1 of 4 CALL DIRECTIONS SAVE WEBSITE 2690 Rosselle St, Jacksonville, FL 32204 Map of terry vereen plumbing Open 24 hours (904) 384-5661 Suggest an edit QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Ask the community See questions (2) Know this place? Answer quick questions OK CLOSE REVIEWS FROM...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Multiple Small Jobs

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2018

Photo for Terry Vereen Plumbing - 2690 Rosselle St, Jacksonville, FL - 37616686

Ms [Member Name Removed] we are sorry for the poor experience you had with Terry Vereen Plumbing recently. After hearing your concerns from the first trip we were confident that Michael would be the best technician to turn the situation around and we are very disappointed that we could not satisfy you. In addition to the miscommunication we had with different members of your home it seems that we ...

11/01/2018

We stopped getting cold water from our master bath shower. Terry Vereen Plumbing was able to get someone out quickly and fixed the issue. They showed up on time, and billed us exactly what we expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced valve in shower, installed a new shower head.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2018

We are so glad the performance lived up to your expectations [Member Name Removed], thank you for taking the time to leave this great review!

09/07/2018

The rep was professional and educated. We would recommend this company and use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pipe bust where meter is located with jea.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2018

Thank you for this great review [Member Name Removed]! We are glad to hear that your technician was able to take care of you!

Residential and commercial plumbing repairs, kitchen, bath remodeling, re piping, water heater, sewer and drain cleaning, video drain inspection, sewer jet cleaning & back flow inspections.

Although we can install water softeners and other water filtration systems we do not sell them.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check