Teddy Bear Carpet Care LLC

A 25 Reviews

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since October 2009

280 Sparrow Branch Circle

Jacksonville, FL 32259

Teddy Bear Carpet Care is an owner operated business. The owner has 24 years of experience cleaning carpets and upholstery. We believe in quality work and customer service is our #1 priority. Get one room of free carpet protector with any carpet cleaning job performed for Angie's list members....

Deals

carpet cleaning (17)upholstery cleaning (8)oriental rug cleaning (3)floor cleaning (2)air duct cleaning (1)

11/24/2020

Kind & Thorough. I can believe he actually got some of these stains out. He even got old slime out that my daughter crushed into my carpet, that was once a terrible eye sore. I NEVER thought that would come out but it did. HE got it out. He went over & beyond for us. I am grateful. He was by himself. I was happy for that, especially with the Covid Risks. He's Safe. I thought it would take longer f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpets cleaned on Holiday Short Notice, EXCELLEMT service & persona! WILL use again.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/24/2020

11/23/2020

I was very pleased with the quality of work that was provided. Paul is the owner and does the work himself so that says a lot for his company. Would definitely recommend this company

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sofa cleaned

CATEGORY upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2020

11/23/2020

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sofa cleaned

CATEGORY upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2020

07/08/2020

Paul, the owner, arrived on time and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
3 area rugs and a love seat required cleaning.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2020

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate you allowing us to help with your cleaning project. We look forward to working with you again.

06/22/2020

Showed up on time & put in the work to get my grout back to original color. Great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Grout & tile cleaning

CATEGORY floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2020

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your business and hope you think of us in the future for any of your cleaning projects.

05/26/2020

Teddy Bear carpet cleaning is an above average service which I'd use again & recommend to others

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning, normal stains & pet odor

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2020

Thank you Ms. [Member Name Removed] for choosing Teddy Bear Carpet Care for your cleaning project. We appreciate your business!

05/15/2020

Wonderful! Super job by Paul! Great service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning and tile floor cleaning and bathroom showers

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2020

Thank you so much Ms. [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate you allowing us into your home and helping you with your cleaning project.

04/10/2020

Well. Prompt, friendly, easy communication, good work. Will use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2020

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future.

02/28/2020

Extremely well done! A real pro. Put rug protectors under furniture legs- best I’ve ever used. Would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2020

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed] for entrusting Teddy Bear Carpet Care with your cleaning project. Helping customers like yourself, is what our company is all about. We look forward to working with you again in the future.
D

02/28/2020

I'm sorry to say this was a poor experience overall right from the start. I initially called to schedule my carpet cleaning a couple of weeks out, and described in detail the work to be done. Despite my specifics, the owner Paul wasn't able to give me an exact quote over the phone, but instead gave me a range of what it might be. Okay, fine. But in the days after that, I was called not once but tw...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning and stain removal

COST $189.99

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2020

Mr. [Member Name Removed] we would like to apologize for your negative experience. We would like to learn more about your specific situation and make things right. If you wouldn’t mind giving us a call at 904-599-2944 at your earliest convenience, it would be greatly appreciated. We look forward to speaking with you and earning back your business.

carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, tile & grout cleaning, blind cleaning, auto/RV cleaning, oriental rug cleaning, area rug cleaning, mattress cleaning