SERVPRO of Arlington / Jacksonville East

Founded 1967 • Angie's List since February 2012

SERVPRO of Arlington / Jacksonville East's Professionals provide fire and water damage restoration services. SERVPRO of Arlington / Jacksonville East proudly serves Jacksonville and surrounding areas. We are available 24 hours/7 days a week and are ready to restore damage to your home or commercial structure caused by: Water Damage Fire Damage Disaster, storm and flood damage Mold DamageIndependently owned & operated....

ABBA Water & Fire Restoration

ABBA Property Solutions, LLC, was spun off from, ABBA Construction, in 2018 to concentrate on residential markets. Originating in 1985, our founding firm, ABBA Construction, formed to serve homeowner needs for a quality roofing and siding provider. In the mid 1990's, ABBA added licensed general contractor services expanding our market and services to include residential rehabs. In the early 2000's, as the housing market deteriorated, this segment of business flourished by leveraging state of the art construction management techniques and exceptional customer service to meet the growing needs of our clients. ABBA was approached in 2015 to help an insurance carrier with a challenging repair. The success of that project and the satisfaction of helping the homeowners rebuild their lives, drew ABBA into the insurance repair market, which has grown substantially.

Offers by ABBA Water & Fire Restoration	 on Angie's List

09/18/2017

Ryan did an amazing Job setting this all up and the crew was so clean, nice and professional. They remediated a den that had water damage and some mold. They were very respectful of our home and all of our belongings. The mold test came back all clear after they were finished. I will recommend them!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold remediation.

CATEGORY mold removal

09/26/2016

they got the mold out the house now we are mold free,. Great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Long story short: I had a mold problem in my home, and these gentlemen came out and put my mind at ease. I know how bad mold can be for your health, so I’m glad I took action immediately. They got rid of the mold and made sure my family is now safe.

CATEGORY mold removal

09/26/2016

They removed all the water from the home and took care of all the damages.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hope I won’t ever need to use your services again, but if I ever experience any other water damage problems, you will be my first call! What a lifesaver!

CATEGORY water damage restoration

09/20/2016

They have always displayed the highest level of professionalism when ever I have had to call them out to my home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
water and mold

CATEGORY water damage restoration,mold removal

09/19/2016

They came highly recommened to me for water and mold damage. The job was done in a very professional manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
water and mold remediation

CATEGORY water damage restoration,mold removal

Residential and commercial restoration of electronics & equipment, document drying, water removal, dehumidification, mold mitigation & remediation, fire, smoke & soot, carpet, upholstery, drapes, blinds, ceilings, walls & hard floors, air ducts & HVAC cleaning.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal