Pressure Washing Alternatives

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since March 2015

11:00 - 17:00

9714 Elaine Road

Jacksonville, FL, 32246

We are pro���s at Washing Roofs, but we also wash Houses, Driveways, Docks, Steps, Sidewalks, Pool Decks, Patios, Screens, and we Seal Roofs. If there is mildew, mold, algae, or rust stains, we can get it looking brand new again on just about anything! We use no more than 150psi (the pressure of a garden hose) so to prevent any damage to any windows or exterior surfaces. We can clean any surface without the damage of high pressure. We can soft wash pavers on driveways and paver pool decks, screen enclosures, sidewalks/ driveways, fences, etc. Any roof product can be cleaned per all manufacturer's recommendations. We use soft spray chemical cleaning system that breaks down the mildew/mold so a light rinse will remove all the fungus and mildew on your house or roof. After the cleaning agents do their job, we rinse everything down so that you are left with a nice clean home. We always careful with landscaping and window seals. Pressure Washing Alternatives has been in business since 1999 and are also Better Business Bureau accredited....

Pressure Washing (65)Roof Cleaning (24)Gutter Cleaning (8)Roofing (5)Window Cleaning (3)Pavers and Hardscaping (2)Exterior Painting (1)

10/25/2019

They did a very good job at a very reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed the outside of my wooden house cleaned without damaging the paint.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2019

10/18/2019

They arrived on time, protected our shrubbery and went to work! They cleaned our roof, the chimney, pavers, gutters, windows through the screens, patio screens, garage door and our brick mailbox. Our house almost shines.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our roof had discolored on our brick home. Our pavers needed a thorough cleaning as well.

CATEGORY pressure washing, roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2019

10/10/2019

Paul arrived early and got right to work. He went above and beyond to clean everything. He did a excellent job. I would recommend this company to anyone and will definitely use them again. The price was very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House, driveway, front and back porch, back patio

CATEGORY window cleaning, pressure washing, house painters, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2019

08/24/2019

Looks great. House, roof, driveway and inside of lanai are super clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wash roof and house, and driveway.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2019

06/04/2019

They are good, they did good and they cleaned up everything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
they pressure wash my paver and driveways.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2019

04/18/2019

They are very friendly and did a good job. They did it fast too. I would hire them again in the future and have referred them to a friend already.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washing of my driveway and walkway.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2019

08/30/2018

Michael did a great job he was on time and courteous . my 15 year old house look new. the mildew is gone from the roof.i would recommend his services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
clean roof and pressure wash house

CATEGORY window cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2018

08/30/2018

Mike done an excellent job cleaning the roof. I would hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Cleaning

CATEGORY pressure washing, roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2018

05/15/2018

I recommend Pressure Washing Alternatives to clean thoroughly and do an excellent job. The response time since I called to make the appointment was phenomenal and the job was completed the next day. This company delivers quickly and will definitely use them again when I need this type of service. The price was extremely fair and the job was well executed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed outside cleaning of my large home, a large garage, a shed, two driveways and sidewalks.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2018

03/01/2018

Did a good enough job that my neighbor came over today and asked for the PWA name and number. I was happy to recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof, gutters, brick, and driveway all cleaned.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, window cleaning, roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2018