MIKE SHAD FORD

Angie's List since July 2006

B Rated | 14 Reviews

ADDITIONAL PHONE NUMBERS 9047728139, 9043177542, 9043177654, 9043177663....

Viking Auto Electric & Air Inc

Viking Auto Electric & Air is Jacksonville, most trusted name in automotive repairs; electrical, mechanical, wire repairs and air conditioning for 30 years. Viking is your one-stop shop for all your automotive needs and parts with full service form A-Z including classic cars. We are the "Easy to Deal with People"! If you need a tune-up, new brakes, air conditioning service and/or electrical repairs, alternators or starters, Viking is the place to have it done. We specialize in both import and domestic vehicles. Are you a do-it-yourself er? No problem, Viking carries a complete line of auto parts in Jacksonville including alternators, starters, generators, volt regulators and parts for the same in stock. Viking will bench test your alternator for free with the purchase or repair of one. Viking only installs and sells the best names in auto parts like AC Delco, Motorcraft, Moog, Dayco and Interstate Batteries. Call us today at: 904-731-5065 with any questions or to schedule an appointment. Thank you!

10/21/2013

Prompt and courteous repair by professional mechanic

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diesel repair

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto repair

10/11/2013

It went as bad as you can imagine. Car was taken to the dealer after acollision because of prior excellent experience with the dealer, not only with the body shop but with sales and service. When the dealer called and told us the vehicle was complete we went to pick it up and found a couple items that required addressing since then the car has been back eight times for the following since the wrec...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Body shop work following a collision

CATEGORY auto body repair

09/16/2013

Got me in for service same day. Service writer was courteous and professional. Over the years bought 3 trucks, 1 SUV from Mike Shad Ford and used their service department developing a level of trust that keeps me coming back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lube, oil and filter on 2012 Ford E450 Class C Motorhome. Multi point inspection

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto repair,car sales

01/09/2013

The guy came out and looked at my door and had it fixed in ten minutes. They did not charge me for it. I would go back to them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Mike Shad Ford about two months ago. They fixed the door on my truck. They did not charge me.

CATEGORY auto body repair

08/22/2012

Their sales representative, Jack Tasjian, was the best sales consultant we have ever experienced. He knew his job, products and processes thoroughly. He was able to handle the entire purchasing process without asking the Sales Manager a single thing. We will drive 27 miles out of our way, passing their sister dealership Mike Shad Ford of the Avenues, to have Jack as our Sales Consultant again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mike Shad Ford of Orange Park help me purchase a new 2013 Ford Edge SUV.

CATEGORY car sales

AUTO SALES, SERVICE AND AUTO BODY WORK.