Lawns By Chris

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since April 2012

Lawns By Chris provides Lawn Service & Landscaping. Please call with questions or concerns. We do not receive messages or alerts of messages from this site. Thank you...

Tony's Lawn Care of Jacksonville Inc.

Tony's Lawn Care has been serving the Jacksonville since 1990. Family Owned and operated we are here to fulfill all of your residential & commercial landscaping and lawn care needs. We are fully licensed, insured and carry Workers Comp. We proudly offer First responders and Military Discounts. Feel free to check us out at tonyslawnsjax.com and like us on facebook(https://www.facebook.com/tonyslawns/).

08/31/2017

Great; used Lawns by Chris for years and recommended him to neighbors who now use his services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cuts, edges, blows lawn and trims shrubbery.

06/28/2017

I had a wonderful lawn man, but when I sold the house, of course, I had to stop service. They're excellent; A's on all of it. His price was $200 a month and he came out once a week during the month to work on the lawn and then in between when he needed to spruce up other things. They're excellent service. $200 was worth it.

05/11/2017

I would let my lawn go to seed and die before I called these people

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My neighbor highered these idiots to do the lawn next to mine. Weed wracked under ny truck and blew rocks all over it. They did not ask to move the truck. I asked them to stop blowing dirt in my back yard and blatantly disregarded my request. They blew rocks and dirt all over my driveway and my car! They were very rude when asked to avoid my yard. They weed whacked the back side of my garden and distorted plants. I have never seen a company do a lawn with a weed racket. My neighbors keep this house empty so when strange people start going threw the front and back yard people are going to be concerned. How do we know you aren't setting these people up for a burglary? This is a high crime area!

CATEGORY landscaper

05/04/2017

Chris' crew does a very fast, thorough and professional job, and they've never missed a day. I have a very large yard, front and back, since I'm on a corner lot. They arrive, divide and conquer, and usually finish up within 10-15 minutes. Before I realize it, they're gone, and my yard doesn't just look mowed and trimmed--it looks manicured. I have them take care of my mom's lawn just a couple of m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chris has been taking care of my lawn trimming since November 2015

04/27/2017

Chris and his crew have been doing my lawn now for over 2 years. Very happy with my service. Quick and efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn mowed, edged.

CATEGORY lawn service

Lawn Service & Landscaping.

Sodding, irrigation