Kartsonis, Dr. Philippos D.

Angie's List since August 2009

08/20/2015

He really listens, takes time to understand issues.  Very good with resolving issues.  I really, really like him as a doctor.  I have told him if I move out of town, I will buy plane tickets to come back twice a year for my appointments.  It sounds extreme, but I like him that much.  He's really good at what he does.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Kartsonis has been our GP for over 10 years

06/30/2014

He's very thorough and his staff is nice. I would recommend him because of his availability and professionalism.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Kartsonis is my primary care physician. I've been using him for over five years.

12/13/2013

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He is my primary care physician. I've been seeing him for about 4 years. His communication skills are top notch. He's a very warm, open, and caring physician that talks to you, not down to you. He's a talented physician with a large knowledge base. He diagnosed an early stage of melanoma when other doctors just diagnosed it as a nail fungus. The specialists dismissed it and he found it in his knowledge bank. He's the best doc I've ever had.

02/11/2013

N/A

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

CATEGORY dermatologist,family doctor

07/12/2012

Everything is good. I like the fact that he does a complete body look over from head to toe for any possible signs of skin cancer from the sun.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Philippos Kartsonis is my dermatologist. I went to him for annual followup for my moles.

CATEGORY dermatologist