J&R Total Landscaping LLc

Founded 2020 •

Awards & Badges

8938 Hawkeye Cir

Jacksonville, FL 32221

J&R Landscaping provides lawn care and landscaping solutions in a market that often lacks professionalism. We take a persona interest in your lawn care and your landscaping vision by providing detailed estimates and recommendations Lawn Manicuring, Lawn Treatment, Lawn Mowing, Tree Care, Gutter Cleaning, ...

lawn care (5)lawn & landscaping (4)house cleaning (1)

10/08/2020

Great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weeding and trimming bushes

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2020

C

09/16/2020

Fast service. Rainy weather prevented them from blowing of cut grass. Grass Needed trimming around backyard fence. Due to rainy weather, Will give them another chance to do a better job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn and Yard Work

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2020

08/06/2020

It went very well. The cleaner, she was very polite and professional. She took care of what was needed and then some. I do appreciate all of Maglidis hard work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I need some rooms cleaned in my house for moving out.

CATEGORY house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2020

07/29/2020

They do a very good job. My grasses are healthier.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cut my lawn.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2020

07/27/2020

It went really well. They did a good job. They were very socio-distancing conscious and and they had illuminated vest. It was a good service all around.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2020

07/27/2020

It was excellent. We have a pretty big yard, they did it with no problem and my yard was great and I would gonna use the company again this week.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did my lawn care.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2020

07/21/2020

They did a great job, we were having a family engagement and needed lawn care at the last minute. These guys showed up on time, and got right to work. No one was walking or standing a round. They even trimmed my hedges without even asking me because they understood how important this engagement was to me and my family. They really treated my home as if it were theirs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

07/20/2020

J&R Total Landscaping LLc is great! I was so impressed with them that I decided to hire them as our landscaper. They do a great job and are very responsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

07/20/2020

J&R Landscaping did an excellent job. After a surgery and then my own mower breaking down, my lawn was extremely tall. By the time J&R had completed the job, it looked as if it had not been so long since it's last mowing. They were courteous and professional. I usually do my own yardwork, but if the need arises, I'd be very happy to have them care for my lawn again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn mowing, trimming, edging

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2020

Lawn Manicuring, Lawn Treatment, Lawn Mowing, Tree Care, Gutter Cleaning, Mulching, Cleanups, Bush Trimming, Leaf Removal, Pressure Washing, Bag Clipping, Flower Bed Weeding

Check, PayPal