HomePro Inspections

• Trade License Expiration
  • 07-31-2018

2950 Halcyon Lane Ste 201

Jacksonville, FL 32223

HomePro has inspected over 31,634 homes since 1994. We were the first company in NE Florida to use infrared on every home inspection and have done more infrared inspections than any other company. When experience counts, choose HomePro! Our Certified Master Inspectors are available for appointments available 7 days per week....

home inspection (99)home energy audit (17)mold removal (7)real estate agent (2)handyman (1)pest control (1)

12/30/2019

Fred Sargent was very thorough and polite. I was very pleased with his attention to detail. He found multiple items that I will have to have repaired which resulted in the seller giving me a credit to be applied at closing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete inspection of home I was purchasing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2019

Having a team of inspectors who are thorough and polite is a hallmark of our success. Thank you for your trust in HomePro Inspections! And please remember that should something in your home fail in the future, you have over $100,000 in after inspection warranty protection from Residential Warranty Services including 5 Years of Roof Leak Protection!

10/04/2017

On time and on point. You can find less expensive, but doubtful you'll find more comprehensive. I haven't had the necessity to use their follow up services, but they gave me 62 pages of information to help decide whether I want to purchase the home I had under contract. Only suggestion I could make would to be more specific on repair/replacement cost on issues they find with the property. "Minor" ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home buyer's inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2017

Ensuring you have the information you need to be comfortable making your purchase and repair decisions is very important to us at HomePro inspections.

06/16/2017

HomePro did an inspection on our new construction home. The builder conducted their own inspection prior, but our inspector Larry found several items that they missed. The builder agreed to fix those items so it was well worth our money spent. I was out of state during the inspection so Larry called me after and explained all of the issues over the phone and had the report to me the same day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection on a new construction home

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2017

Home builders have a difficult job and sometimes with something goes wrong. It is our goal at HomePro Inspections that you have NO reason to call-back the builder in the first year of home ownership. That's good for you AND good for the builder. Working with your builder that goal is possible.

05/08/2017

They did a great job and they're still available to me for questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection prior to purchase

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2017

Being available after the inspection is complete is important. Often there are questions on repairs, upgrades and other issues that arise after the inspection. Always happy to answer questions for as long as you own your home.

01/23/2017

Great very informative, thorough, worked with me on several date changes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection new construction

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2016

Date changes in a real estate transaction are all to common and can cause you great stress. Thankfully, with (5) Certified Master Inspectors on staff HomePro Inspection is able to flex the schedule to get you happily to closing!

09/13/2016

They did a really good job. They were kind of expensive but for what he did the price was okay. I was satisfied with the service. They were professional, he was thorough, he answered all my questions that I had and he even pointed out things that I wouldn't have considered looking at. I feel like he went a step above and beyond.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did an inspection for me. There was a property that I was looking at purchasing and I needed to know the true condition of the property.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2016

Going as [Member Name Removed] said "a step above and beyond" expectation is always our goal. Truth is for most home buyers they are not sure what to expect from a home inspection. Happy that we were able to serve.

07/05/2016

They did very good work.They were able to locate that the leaking was coming from my window. He showed me exactly where the problem was located and took pictures. He made sure the contractor that fixed it got the picture so they could perform the repair accurately.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They scanned to find leaking in my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2016

Solving complex problems is a daily event at HomePro Inspections. Having the experience and technology to find the root cause of a problem makes it easier for your contractor to fix the problem cost effectively.

03/22/2016

The Home Pro Inspection Team is awesome! Specifically Austin Barbour and Allen Schimmelmann were great to work with and very thorough.  Austin in particular saved us tens of thousands of dollars on a home we were already under contract on.  His inspection was so in depth that we ended up pulling our offer and voiding the contract on the property.  At that point we were back to square one looking f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A thorough Home Inspection finalized with a thoughtful, punctual write up

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2016

It is the hope of the home inspector that there are no problems discovered during your home inspection that are so large that you are unable to purchase the home. When you are unable to continue with the purchase of your dream home due to condition problems it is a difficult and frustrating experience. It is important to remember that it is far better to discover a big problem before you own the h...

07/10/2015

I decided to go with home pro because they were highly recommend by my real estate agent and of course angie's list. My inspector, Allen, arrived about 15 minutes prior to our appointment and went right to work. He was very well mannered and worked very efficiently. I had a three bedroom townhouse inspected and the whole process only took about 2 hrs. Overall I'm very satisfied with the service an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
home inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2015

Allen has been with us for nearly a decade now has got customer comfort down to a fine art. It is one thing for a home inspector to understand and be comfortable with a home. The important challenge is to be able to bring comfort to the home buyer. Allen is awesome at that!

06/14/2015

I was so very happy I chose this provider. This was my very first home inspection on my own and the experience was fantastic. I did not rate the cost since I have no idea what the average is, but after the service it did not matter. I close on my new home July 1, 2015 and they made this very stress free and easy for me. I was able to get scheduled immediately and the lady who scheduled the appoint...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection and WDO

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2015

For over 20 years and 31,000 Jacksonville home inspections I have worked diligently to assemble an inspection staff that is the envy of my peers, with a support staff to match. It is such a pleasure to have Larry on my staff, and he has earned a loyal following of happy customers! Our target is to bring you the highest value of service, never how cheap the service can be - and I'm thrilled that we...

Energy & Water Audits, Infrared Home Inspections, 4 Point Insurance Inspections, Termite & WDO Reports, Mold, Water, Asbestos, & Environmental Testing, Commercial Building Evaluations, Construction & Remodeling Consultations, Wind Mitigation Assessments, Moisture Problem Consultations

Repairs & Remodeling Work

MasterCard, Check, Visa, American Express, PayPal, Financing Available, Discover