HOME DEPOT

Angie's List since August 2006

Additional DBAs - Hampton Bay Fan & Lighting Co, Home Depot Tool Center 116, The At-Home Services Inc Additional contact names - Frank Blake & Todd Tillman...

Jax remodeling and painting

11/07/2016

I will continue to use them for appliance purchases.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased washer and dryer.

CATEGORY appliance sales

11/07/2016

I had went to another company that turned into a horrible experience, so I went to Home Depot.  I ordered the appliance and within 5 days it was here.  No problem. I will absolutely continue to shop here for appliances.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased a refrigerator.

CATEGORY appliance sales

12/08/2015

I got a pair of French doors but then there were two glass side panels, one on each side. I guess it would be two doors and two windows. I got a good price with no interest for 2 years. It's very hard to get through to their people at the store level. When you call and the phone rings off the hook, naw, sorry. The guy that did the installation was the guy that came out and did the measurements fir...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got doors from Home Depot. I purchased the doors from them and they installed them.

CATEGORY replacement windows,doors,home improvement stores

07/10/2014

The sales person I thought was knowledgeable and helpful. I pay for the granite and the taking out the granite etcetera is part of the services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Home Depot. I used the one at Regency Square to purchase granite for my countertop.

CATEGORY flooring contractor

04/23/2014

thry where on time and very careful

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed n ew refrigerator

CATEGORY home improvement stores

Building supplies/electrical/heating & cooling/plumbing/appliances/bath/electronics/flooring/furniture/home decor/home fitness & recreation/kitchen/lighting & fans/paint & supplies/storage & organization/cleaning & janitorial/garden center/outdoor living/outdoor power equipment/hand tools/hardware/power tools/safety & security