Florins Floors

A 46 Reviews

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since April 2013

12620-3 Beach Blvd #267

Jacksonville, FL 32246

Florins Floors is a top provider of quality hardwood floors installation and refinishing within the Jacksonville area. Our team of experts works hard to bring the beauty and warmth of hardwood flooring into the homes and businesses. We have gained the experience of being able to provide nearly any type of service that you require. Our knowledge is your advantage!...

flooring (41)hardwood flooring (35)water and smoke damage (2)

04/07/2020

Florin did a fantastic job sanding and finishing the hardwood floors at our new house. He was very professional, charged a great rate, was prompt with communications, and finished right on schedule. I would recommend him for anyone looking to have work done on their floors. Great experience with a friendly and highly skilled contractor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sanding and finishing hardwood floors

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/24/2020

Photo for Florins Floors - 12620-3 Beach Blvd, Jacksonville, FL - 38485026

01/01/2019

Excellent. Very happy with our newly refinished wood floors! Professional service at a fair price. Florin is a hardworking, honest, down-to-earth business man. No hype or B.S,. I wish all service providers were like this.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinished wood floors

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2018

07/02/2018

How can you not hire a floor guy named Florin? Cmon. Super easy to work with Florin. Very responsive which I find rare in this industry.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Demoed and replaced entire floor to our new house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2018

Photo for Florins Floors - 12620-3 Beach Blvd, Jacksonville, FL - 37397914

06/13/2018

Florin came out quickly to give me an estimate, worked with my tight timeline, and did an excellent job on the floors. He refinished one bedroom and did a buff and coat on the rest of my rooms all for a very fair price. I thought certain parts of my floor were water damaged and would need to be replaced, but Florin saved me money by advising me it was merely surface damage that would be taken care...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinishing, Buff & Coat

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2018

04/16/2018

Professional and completed very well in the time stated. Would definitely use Florin again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooring a retail space.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2018

07/31/2017

I asked him to leave my house, immediately.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He was asked to assess the area needing repair and to provide an estimate. He proceeded to expanded the work beyond what was needed. Inquired if I have home insurance (which I do, and should not be of concern to him). I asked for an objective estimate, not to participate in submitting inflated estimate to my insurance company. Estimates and actual work performed by another company totalled $900 (Labor), for 140 square feet of hardwood floor. Florin Floor wanted replace to 600 square feet of undamaged hardwood floor.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2017

Sir, I was asked to come and provide a free in home estimate. At my arrival I noticed a strong odor coming from your room, after explaining me that you had water damage to your wood floors I noticed your entire wood floors were cupped and buckled beyond repairs and that the odor was coming from your wood floors. My professional advice was for you to replace entire hardwood floors area because of t...

04/14/2017

Working with Florin was great! Not only did he do a great job at a fair price, but he was easily the most responsive and professional contractor I have worked with yet. It may seem like a small thing, but it is really nice to work with someone who is punctual, takes pride in their work, and does exactly what they say they will. I also appreciate the fact that he sent us update pictures throughout ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sanded, stained, and refinished original hardwood floors.

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2017

01/31/2017

Florin was extremely responsive and very punctual. Our floors had recently endured a lot of renovation work and he came in and made them look like new. We will definitely be hiring them again when we need maintenance on. Our hardwood floors!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Buff and Coat

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2017

04/02/2016

Professional, prompt, thorough, speedy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Florin and his crew came out and gave us the best price for bringing back to life our 75 year old hardwood floors. Exceptional professionalism, on time (even at 0830 on a Saturday), and super knowledgeable. Did a buff and coat on some "better shape floors" and a complete refinish on 1700sq. Ft of old and worn out floors... only person that came out that did three coats of poly. Cannot recommend enough.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2016

03/07/2016

We're pleased with the service and the result.  Florin and his team were responsive, prompt and courteous.  They were not the lowest bid, but Florin was quick to respond and to answer questions and he was accommodating to our need to split the job into upstairs then downstairs so we didn't have to abandon the house for a week with kids and pets.   We would use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinished all hardwood floors.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2016

Water damage, chips, dents, scratches, warping, cracking, hardwood & unfinished wood floor installation.