FLOOR CLUB OF JACKSONVILLE

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since July 2010

Large selection of flooring. All first quality. Complimentary design service. Wholesale pricing....

Tile & Stone Works LLC

Welcome to Tile & Stoneworks, LLC. We are a locally owned and operated company specializing in stone and tile. Tile & Stoneworks, LLC, installs ceramic and porcelain tiles, and natural stone tiles. Complete Bathroom remodel, backsplashes, flooring and fireplaces. Based in Jacksonville for the past 30 yrs, Tile & Stoneworks, LLC, provides great customer service through attention to detail and competitive rates. Our owner is on site at every job. Not only do I sell the job I am an installer as well. We are a small company with two Master technicians and two apprentices. Call us for your free estimate! We look forward to earning your business.

Award 2019

02/17/2014

We settled on purchasing a tile that looked like wood flooring. Sandy showed us many styles and colors and was most patient and helpful. Flooring looks great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Showed variety of tiles and grouts

05/06/2013

I had been to a another tile and marble store in Jacksonville and they just were not following up with me. After 3 attempts, I moved on and instead walked in to Floor Club of Jacksonville and met with Sandy. Sandy's been in the home decor business for 15 years and knows what she is doing. She's reliable, prompt and always ready to help. She asked me the right questions, listened and gave me great ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was looking for marble for our shower (wall, niche and floor) remodel. I found the marble I wanted and the price was great. Sandy was very helpful in my decision making process. We determined the design and Sandy ordered the marble. Though I had an installer, Sandy had a list of installers she recommended (which is always great to have...I wish more businesses would help with this process.) During the install process, we ran in to some snags because the installer did not add an extra 5-10% for overage. Due to this I had to make 3 errand runs in order to get the project finished on time. Sandy stepped in and stepped up to help us in every including giving us creative solutions and calling other local stores to see if they had the needed supplies. We finished on time only because of Sandy's help.

01/12/2011

Excellent - Jima of Floor Club is a true professional with great design sense. Floor Club provided top quality materials on time and provided great communication. Bravo!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Materials for new kitchen backsplash; consultative help on design choices; installation materials.

CATEGORY ceramic tile

We are a "to the trade" wholesale showroom that offers every kind of flooring in the market at great prices. Including carpet, stone, wood floors, laminate floors, vinyl floors, cork, porcelain tile, ceramic tile and area rugs. Brand names: Stanton, Mohawk, Shaw, Masland, Fabrica, Nourison, Porcelanosa, Happy Floors, Tesoro, Royalty, etc.

As a company we do not install. However we do provide an installer list to our customers that need a few great names. On our list are some of the best installers in Jacksonville.