Doctor Mary's Place

Angie's List since October 2008

There are 4 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 33 patients per day....

06/27/2015

I used Dr. Mary Soha. It would have been April. Everything went fine. We really liked the doctor. In fact we like her more than everybody else in the practice. My kid was having a few issues and she was helping us work through those. The visit went very well and we definitely liked her and how much time she spent with him. I would continue using them for now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went for a check up.

06/17/2014

Dr. Mary is wonderful.  She was referred to us by friends for our little one.  Dr. Mary is one of the best out there.  She's easy to share concerns and ideas for treatment with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Son's pediatrician

04/26/2013

I just like them. They take the time to talk to me about any issues I that have with my kids. Their demeanor and people skills are very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Mary Soha is our pediatrician.

06/16/2012

They are very prompt.  We have never had to wait very long.  We have seen all of the doctors there and the physicians assistant, and we have liked all of them.  They listen and are very knowledgeable.  They seem to have a good balance of being cautious but not practical.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have used Dr. Mary's Place for the last 10 months since moving to Jacksonville.  We have 3 children and have visited them for both well checks and sick visits.

06/15/2012

Was greeted at the front desk by Nina who processed the copay while my daughter played in the "sick" waiting area. After a potty break to relieve her potty dancing, the nurse called her back, had her step on a scale and led us to the exam room where she took her temperature, asked what my daughter was being seen for and checked to see if she had any allergies. We then proceeded to look through a c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Took my 3-year-old in with a high fever and sore, red throat.

Pediatrics