DARRELL CREWS SEPTIC TANKS

Angie's List since July 2010

N/A
Presto Plumbing LLC

Specializing in plumbing! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

02/12/2020

Lawrence and Nathan did a great job finding my septic tank, as I did not know its location, and it had not been pumped in at least 20 years. They found it, pumped it, put the lid back on and cleaned up the area in less than two hours. Terrific job by them. They worked well as a team with no wasted time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Find and pump septic

04/21/2018

Crew was very professional and courteous I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic tank pumped

04/05/2018

Darrell set an appointment for me and the crew was on time. Wesley and Gerald were very professional and helpful. I will definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic tank pump out

08/22/2017

The guys were on time and efficient is taking care of the tank. My yard was minimally disturbed. I will probably need to have the drain field re-done which was good to know.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pump out septic tank

06/15/2017

This company is the real deal. Respectful, knowledgable, curteous, hardworking, friendly, and reasonably priced. Lawrence and Daniel did a professional, thorough job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pumped out 1500 gallon septic tank.