CHRISTIAN CRAFTERS INTERNATIONAL

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since December 2010

CCI offers flexable times to meet our customers needs, great references, 30 years of experience and we will go most anywhere. We make long term relationships with our customers and offer free estmates for projects or charge by the hour @ $60.00 per hour with a 2 hour minimum. We rarely use subcontractors to better control our quality but only use trusted subs when we do....

LEES SCREEN SERVICE

Local family owned&operated full service screen repair company

07/30/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used this provider in 2013. They replaced a baseboard in my bedroom that had been damaged by termites. I was very happy with their work and professionalism. I will consider using them in any project I have in the future.

CATEGORY remodeling

05/28/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built pergola

CATEGORY remodeling,woodworking

05/22/2013

The termite damage was confined to the baseboard of my master bedroom. I was very happy with the results of the finished job, it was done in a timely manner and I thought a very reasonable price. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone who wanted a professional job done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired termite damage.

CATEGORY remodeling,woodworking

05/03/2012

We lost track of them after we moved. We used to use them all the time in a previous residence. I'm glad to see that they're on Angie's List. The price is a little high but I give them an A on everything else. Now that we found them again, we plan to use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some repair on the drywall and concrete in a garage. They also took out an external door and made it a wall. When we did the siding, he covered over it.

CATEGORY drywall,remodeling,doors

12/28/2011

They had worked for me years ago when I had a much older home than I have now and he is an extremely good contractor, carpenter and general do it all. He works with his son and has other people that subcontract with him when the situation arises. He is really superb, trustworthy, straightforward and honest. He does exceptionally good work and is very responsive; he came here one time in the middle...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Mark Ayers of Christian Crafters International for bathroom renovation. I discovered I had termites so they had to rip out my entire bathroom. I decided since I had to tear out all the stuff anyway to see what the termites damages was that I would just do everything including new tile, shower, tub, sinks and cabinets.

CATEGORY remodeling

We offer all types of remodeling, custom cabinets & built-ins, tile floors and back splashes, painting & pressure washing and many other services. Christian Crafters International "Bringing honisty and integrity back to the service industry"

Wallpaper