Chem-Dry of Duval

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since July 2006

Privately owned carpet & upholstery cleaning service. 6 employees. We do not use subcontractors. Carpet cleaning not required to have additional licenses other than Business Tax. We do not have trip charges, minimum charge is $125.00, cleaning charge is .38 cents per square foot. Protectant is approximately 1/2 the cost of the cleaning. Area/oriental rugs charge in home is $1.50 psf. Protectant is approximately 1/2 the cost of cleaning. Pick-up and delivery fee for rugs is $35.00 if required to clean in shop. We do offer Angie's members a 10% discount. Any additional question will be answered with a phone call to 904-731-4750. We look forward to serving Angie's members....

Dreyer's DKI

78  REVIEWS
Dreyer's DKI

Dreyer's has been helping homeowners in Florida since 1979. We are trusted by many local insurance agents to help their clients after they have experienced property damage. We also have 36 years of experience cleaning Fine Rug, Carpet and Tile flooring.

01/08/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All the rugs in the house were cleaned and looked great. They also recommended Carpets by Jonah for rest retching our carpets. He did an excellent job

01/15/2014

They picked them up as scheduled and were very patient in delivering them as I was out of town and returned sick so it was a couple of weeks after they expected to deliver the rugs. |The cleaning was basic - there were a couple of spots on the rugs that they did not address - they didn't contact me to ask about what I wanted them to do either.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned 10 area rugs of various sizes.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

10/30/2012

Showed up on time and enjoyed speaking with the operator. Very nice to deal with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Love using Chem dry because it leaves the carpet clean and dry. Love it that I didn't have to wait hours to walk on the rug.because it was still wet.

09/18/2010

It was a breeze. They had to move all my bedroom furniture to get the large rug out and then back in again, same for one of the smaller rugs. Cleaning wool persian carpets can be very expensive and I remember thinking I was getting a real deal. I'm a little fuzzy on the price because it was two years ago (I think it was closer to 400). The rug in the house was dry to walk on within an hour with th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned three large (9x12, 9x12, and 12x 19) wool persian carpets, and the office area of my house (just what could be done without moving the furniture), treating all for urine stain and smells.

07/21/2006

Chem-Dry of Duval is professional and timely. I was very pleased with the finished product. Areas that I did not think could be cleaned, were cleaned well. They came highly recommended from a neighbor, and I am glad I hired them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chem-Dry of Duval steam-cleaned my carpets throughout the entire house. This included about 12 rooms, hallways, and stairways. They also deodorized and sanitized the carpets. They do not use water.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Carpet, Tile, Upholstery, Oriental Rugs & Leather Cleaning. Pet Odor Treatment & Removal & Fabric Protectants. Drapery Cleaning. Water Damage Restoration.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing