C&M Construction of NE FL

Angie's List since May 2016

Fixing your roofing needs....

Reel Roofing Services LLC

We offer quality and affordable roofing services. Please call for your free estimate today.

07/20/2016

He was on time, fast, and very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider check the location of my leak, fixed the problem, and charged a fair price!

CATEGORY roofing

07/19/2016

Mr. Thomas was very polite, and respectful. He showed up on the time we had arranged. He did the job very well. We had agreed to use the harde boards because it would last longer. And was very clean with his trash. And haven't had a problem since. I would recommend this company to anyone any day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced my chimney cap, the siding, the roof around the chimney and inspected the rest of the roof

CATEGORY roofing,chimney caps,chimney repair,roof cleaning

07/19/2016

They had all the tools and materials and repaired roof while explaining what the issues were. He answered all my questions and was very knowledgable. I was given options that were within my budget to ensure I received what I needed. I was very happy and at no point did I feel I was being taken advantage of. I will call C&M anytime I have a roofing issue.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provider was prompt and professional. We had a leak in our roof and contacted C&M at 4:30 pm. I didn't expect service since it was the end of the day. But he showed up and quickly got to work.

CATEGORY roofing