C & L Landscape, Inc.

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1601 East Duval Street

Jacksonville, FL 32202

C & L Landscape strives to bring profound and continuous service to our customers. From the initial phone call or web visit, we promise to walk you through the process of giving the estimate to the completion of the project. C & L Landscape offers warranty on all projects. We also know there are time and budget constraints and we keep that in mind during the process of the project. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff looks forward to working with you....

landscaping (170)irrigation system (96)lawn care (53)mulch delivering (47)hardscaping (45)pressure washing (44)tree service (32)concrete repair (13)landscape lighting (8)gutter installation (5)gutter cleaning (5)

06/25/2020

Service was prompt and professional. Eric Smith was a true pro, he located leaking valve, as well as, other valves I couldn't locate and repaired within the initial hour service call. I will definitely be utilizing C&L for all my irrigation and landscape needs in the future. Thanks again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Located and repaired leaking valve on one zone in irrigation system

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2020

06/22/2020

Very pleased with their work. Eric Smith showed up on time, was very friendly and informative, and made sure I was happy with the work before departing. Very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace 3 defective irrigation heads and tune system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2020

06/15/2020

I had a 30+ year old sprinkler system that I had designed and installed back in 1988. At that time I was a piping designer in town. I had reservations about someone else performing the overhaul, as I called it. I had a couple contacts at C&L Landscaping, and gave them a call. The task was to replace the pump, check valve, all solenoid valves, pump relay and system Timer and even some of the older ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Sprinkler system components (above ground)

CATEGORY irrigation systems,wells

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2020

06/03/2020

It went pretty well. The crew showed up the first day and let me know which heads needed to be replaced and let me know about a water drainage issue. They just came back today and finished the job and I was pleased with the overall work that they did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed some sprinkler heads fixed and some holes in the lines patched.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2020

06/03/2020

Eric S. was great to work with. He throughly explained what he was going to do prior to starting the work and helped me understand why certain areas of the yard were not being watered. He spent the time to make sure each sprinkler head was adjusted properly and advised on which heads needed to be replaced and why. Couldn't have been more happier with the results and his work. Will definitely call ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Adjust lawn sprinklers

CATEGORY irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2020

06/01/2020

Glenn came out & explained to us how to adjust our system, what sprinkler heads to replace & how to run for greatest water coverage & efficiency, since we chose to do that ourselves. Very glad to have had that experience with C&L.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inground sprinkler system

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2020

05/29/2020

C & L Landscaping did a great job with the problems with my irrigation system.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Adjusting and repairing sprinkler heads

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2020

05/15/2020

Glen the technician, showed up right on schedule. I had some wiring issues that were not allowing my irrigation system to work at all. Glen found the problem quickly and repaired as well as adjusted and replaced a couple of other sprinklers for me. He worked fast and was very knowledgeable. All work was completed within one hour, I was very pleased.Glen the technician, showed up right on schedule....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix out of order irrigation and make adjustments

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2020

05/11/2020

irrigation system needing replace, repair, adjustments, adequate coverage of lawn & flower areas.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We’ve had a couple of other companies come out and do the same thing we asked C&L to do. The difference is that this time we joined & used Angies List. Bingo!! THIS was a phenomenal experience. Appointment made in very timely manner & the staff person was very congenial. The icing on the cake was that they sent Glenn out to our job. He was friendly, efficient, very knowledgeable, and spotted all the problems plaguing us. He did an excellent job and we’re thrilled!! Thank you Angie’s List, C & L, and to Glenn- who made it all happen—Thank you all-especially Glenn! Respectfully, The Schnier’s

CATEGORY irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

05/03/2020

This was an excellent experience all around. George responded to our contractor outreach very quickly, gave us what we considered a fair estimate and everything went like silk from there. The crew were perfectly on time every day, worked hard and steady, and wasted no time getting things done. The job did turn out to be a little larger than expected--our yard is on a slope and called for certain c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A concrete slab for a shed foundation

CATEGORY concrete repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2020

LANDSCAPE DESIGN & INSTALLATION. SPRINKLER DESIGN INSTALLATION & REPAIR. COMPLETE LAWN MAINTENANCE SERVICE. OUTDOOR KITCHENS. PAVERS. PATIOS.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal