Ball Air conditioning Inc.

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since November 2011

Ball Air conditioning Inc. is committed to customer service. We hold a state unlimited air conditioning license so the work is no problem. The technicians are focused on the real problem and real solutions. The work is guaranteed for 10 years, unlike any other company. Call if you need air conditioning repair or installation. Call if you just need some consultation on your problem....

Hammond Air Conditioning Inc

Hammond Air condition provides heating, cooling, energy management, green home applications, duct design/build, duct cleaning and air purification services to the North Florida area. We handle both residential and commercial service, repair, maintenance and new installation for both heating/cooling equipment and duct systems. We are fully trained and certified to install the most efficient and environmentally sound heating and cooling systems on the market. Whether you need service—and need it fast—or you're looking to invest in a new air conditioning system for your home or business, Hammond Air can help. Ask around... our name is well known and respected. Our primary focus is to provide unparalleled knowledge and service that you'll want to call us next time and every time .

Offers by Hammond Air Conditioning Inc on Angie's List

12/08/2016

It went excellent! My old Trane unit that came with house was from 2000 was a 3 ton unit and was replaced with a really nice 15 seer 2.5 ton Trane heat pump system along with new thermostat. Since its been cold out last day especially i got to try out the heat and it works great! Inspection and sealing any areas of concern found on ducts was completed as well. I highly recommend Ball Air to anyone...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace my central ac with a new one that is more energy efficient, inspect and seal ducts if needed. My old central ac/heat pump unit was over 15 years old. With maintenance has been still working ok but I decided it was time to upgrade to a newer more energy efficient unit to help reduce the electric bills and one that would help better dehumidify the air.

10/15/2012

It went very well. Very nice guys, cleaned up, left no mess.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am very happy with Ball Air. I got a great Trane system for a super price and they did a very good job installing it and educating me about my new system.

07/12/2012

Justin and his team were very thorough, professional and competent. Customer satisfaction was his number one priority and he achieved his goal. The price and terms were excellent compared to others. His approach was fresh and honest. Never felt like you were being hustled like other companies. I would highly recommend Ball Air.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new AC unit. Air handler, compressor, additional return and resealed existing duct work.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Ball air conditioning company services, repairs, installs, and sells all makes and models of air conditioning and heating equipment and accessorys. We specialize in energy efficiency and the home comfort analysis. Ball heating and air conditioning has a proven reputation for the best value in sales and quality installation of top teer equipment. We sell and service Trane, Carrier, ruud, rheem, comfortmaker, tempstar, heat pumps, york, goodman, amana, international comfort products.