B L LANDSCAPE CO

Founded 1975 • Angie's List since May 2007

First Choice Sprinkler Repair

We are your one stop shop for all your sprinkler and irrigation system needs. Give us a call today for your free quote. First Choice Sprinkler Repair and Lawn Care is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests and make their concerns the basis of our business. We are Licensed, Bonded, and Insured.

02/27/2016

Blair landscaped the yard post major renovations.  He has maintained a relationship with us, caring for the lawn periodically with fertilizer and addressing any concerning areas.  Always professional, prompt, and delivers high quality customer service.  Highly recommend for overall landscaping design, implementation, and maintenance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fertilize/Maintain health of lawn/landscaping

CATEGORY landscaping,tree service

08/28/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
B & L arrived on time and did a wonderful job - cleaned up my yard and fixed my drains. I would call them again.

CATEGORY tree service

07/20/2012

GREAT experience. Please read my comments below.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We've used B&L on two occasions, both with absolutely fantastic results. They did landscaping work in the front yard including addressing grading issues near our foundation, adding 6" drainage pipe that directs all water from all gutter downspouts away from our house, creating a huge ground cover bed of jasmine, adding large two beds of camellias, adding liriope and doing xeroscaping in our densely shaded side yard. Their work is beautiful. We were so pleased with the front and side yard that we hired them recently to renovate the backyard. They did an extensive demolition of an overgrown backyard, hauled away a considerable amount of yard waste/debris, did grading work in the backyard, placed 47 azaleas, 5 gardenias, a St. Luke's plum, added a raised bed garden using Tremron Stonegate retaining wall stones, hauled in 12" of topsoil for the garden and then topped that with 6" of potting soil on top of that. They also added two beds of agapanthus, two beds of blue daze, added a stone walkway with pea gravel interposed between stones, transplanted 5 dwarf nandinas, created three sizable boulder gardens with existing large limestones leftover from a previous homeowner, placed pine straw around everything, and laid 2000 SF of sod. It looks UNBELIEVABLE! They reconfigured our irrigation system to accommodate the new landscaping, fixed broken and leaking heads, and added drip irrigation to our planters. They had leftover sod and used it to lay a grass pathway around the side yard and then, when they realized there was still a considerable amount of leftover sod, they asked us if there was anywhere else we'd like it to be laid. We had some overgrown shrubs on either side of our driveway and they didn't look attractive at all. So, they agreed to remove the shrubs and their rootballs and lay the sod. They laid about 600 SF of extra sod that day- all in the same day. It looks GREAT! Overall, we couldn't be more pleased with the results.

CATEGORY landscaping,irrigation systems

07/12/2012

Initially they couldn't make it when I really needed them but that was my fault because I waited till late to do it in the Spring when they were right busy. They had trouble getting out here to my place quick because of too much rain and water. The quality of their work on the sprinkler system was absolutely excellent but there was a little bit of problem with the Sod. I rate them highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used B L Landscape Co to install a sprinkler system and a sod.

CATEGORY landscaping,irrigation systems

07/22/2011

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He does all my routine maintenance as well as special projects. If he is unable to do the work, he will find someone that can. He is great!

CATEGORY landscaping

LANDSCAPING AND IRRIGATION INSTALLATION AND REPAIRS. LANDSCAPE AND IRRIGATION DESIGNS

LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE