Amin's Tile & Marble

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since October 2014

B Rated | 53 Reviews

2015 and 2016 Super Service Award Winner! I have been in business for over 25 years. I am licensed and insured. I also have references upon request. I am a very honest and reliable person who takes pride in my work. I love the work I do so I make sure each job I do is the best it can be. My prices are low and my work is of the highest quality. After I complete each job I walk through with the client to make sure that all my clients are 100% satisfied. I give a 1 year guarantee on the installation of the work that I provided. I meet my dead lines if I say the project will be completed on a certain day then you can rest assure that the job will be completed. I am a man that honest dependable and when I install a job I consider it my creation and workmanship and my goal is to provide my client with the vision that they had in mind and perhaps offer advice in designs tile that are appropriate for certain area of the home such as wall tile floor tile and especially bathroom tile because some tile are very slippery and not recommended for the bathroom. I can do designs such as diamond cut or .picture frame or even one that the client might have in mind. Now finally my prices are low because I keep my overhead down so that I can pass the savings to my customers. If you should chose my company you will never regret it in all aspects of the installation design if wanted or pricing....

Jax remodeling and painting

12/08/2017

Amin was meticulous with his work and I didn't purchase enough or all the right materials and he took the initiative to pickup what I didn't the next day when he finished the job. He did a beautiful job. We are having him quote some other projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carrera Marble Kitchen Backsplash

08/21/2017

Very well. He is friendly and does great work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Amin installed tile in both of our bathrooms during a remodel

D

08/14/2017

Amin's price was 1/3 the general contractors' estimates I had received for a similar scope of work. I was quite willing to do some of the work myself in order to keep the price low. Amin worked for a few days on set-up and concrete board in the wet area and concrete board on the floor. He took the time to square the walls on studs that were no longer vertical or square. I was present for most of h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
San Marco 1936 house with the bathroom needing to be drywalled and tiled. I completed the demo of the floor and walls to the studs. From there, new drywall and concrete board was to be installed and then floor and walls tiled.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring contractor,home remodeling

08/02/2017

It went well! They did a great job, and Amin is a very hard worker. Seemed to have a slight disorganization in the office but the service was performed well and at a good price

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile installation at my condo

07/24/2017

The did a great job for bathroom they did a tub and shower enclosure - beautiful. The tub shower enclosure I had a seat installed. I also had a built in shampoo case and it was a designer. They also did the floor. And the wood plank tile turned out a to look like wood floor. Everything was leveled.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Remodeling.

CATEGORY flooring contractor,home remodeling

Bathroom Remodeling. Ceramic Tile, Porcelain, Stone, Slate, Marble & Granite, Glass Block, & Travertine Installation. Fireplaces. Patios. Backsplashes. Tub/Shower Enclosure's Backsplashes & Flooring. Glass Tile & Installing Shower Pans, Mud Work.

Carpet, Hardwood, & Vinyl Flooring.