American Roofing of Jacksonville, LLC.

A 12 Reviews

• Trade License Expiration
  • 08/31/2021

2117 University Blvd S

Jacksonville, FL 32216

At American Roofing of Jacksonville safety is a top priority, especially as it relates to the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We are implementing online document signing to include online notary services to help reduce personal contact as much as possible. We are closely monitoring information from Federal and Local sources to ensure we are doing everything we can to ensure our customers’ and team members’ safety. We are open for business, but our showroom is closed until further notice. Please call or email to schedule your free roof inspection and estimate. We will meet you outside and keep our distance as much as possible. Veteran Owned and Operated full service residential and small commercial roofing company. All of our work is done by in-house employees (About 35 Strong). We do not subcontract our jobs to other companies. American Roofing of Jacksonville is committed to making the process of achieving an excellent roof system as painless and headache free as possible. We understand that this involves every aspect of the roofing experience including safety, trustworthiness, excellent craftsmanship, WHY HIRE US • We are extremely responsive to phone calls and requests. • Specializing in Shingle Roofs, Flat Roof Systems and Metal Roofs. • In most cases we provide a written estimate on the spot and provide you with information and samples of the roofing material of your choice. • We provide FREE roof inspection and estimates. • We can assist you with your insurance claim if needed. • We provide 100% satisfaction and stand behind our work with up to a 10 year Workmanship Warranty. • Work is done by our employees. • Quality Control Inspection before, during and after the job. • We ensure that your home will be as clean or cleaner when we’re done. ...

roofing (12)

04/06/2020

Professional, friendly and top quality work. Great communication. They even handled my insurance claim for me and met me at my place of work for documents and payment for my convenience. The job was done on time, within budget and they left the property even cleaner than when they started. 10/10

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2020

Photo for American Roofing of Jacksonville, LLC. - 2117 University Blvd S, Jacksonville, FL - 38483478

04/03/2020

Great company. The whole process was totally professional. Veteran owned as I’m also a retired Veteran myself. You can rest assured this company will not take you money and run. Best roofing company in the Jacksonville area

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2020

Thank you for the review. It was great working with you. House looks fantastic.

03/03/2020

Work was professional, was completed in timely manner and owners of business were engaged and responsive through life cycle of project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2020

02/27/2020

Amazing They were very fast Very professional Very clean and took their time to make sure there were no nails in the yard or ground. They did my entire roof two stories Over 3100 sq ft and 4 skylights in two days...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2020

02/27/2020

My builder’s roofer would provide no detail of materials nor installation. I called Dan for a quote and scope of work. He was out the next day and had samples, references, a scope of work and a bid the following day. I fired the builders roofer and hired Dan. The work was done quickly, professionally and with better than specified materials. I’ve referred at least 5 friends to him since then.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Construction Roof Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2016

Thank you for leaving the review and thank you for all the referrals you have provided. It was great doing business with you.

02/27/2020

A superb roofer, they sent a job supervisor out to work with me through the entire process. This was a wind damage claim so I used their attorney services to deal with my insurance company in order to avoid that hassle. My roof replacement cost became my insurance deductible. I had an old roof with 3-tab shingle. My replacement was a much better, high wind resistant, architectural shingle roof tha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2020

Thank you so much for the great review. American Roofing enjoyed working with you during the entire process.

02/27/2020

American Roofing installed a brand new roof for us at a great price. Our salesman and project manager, Chris, went above and beyond to make sure the job was done right. They cleaned up all around my house and went the extra mile to make sure there were no nails left behind. They are a top notch roofer!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave the review. I will be sure to pass on your review to Chris. Please let us know if you ever need anything or have a question about your roof. Dan

02/25/2020

Excellent in all aspects. Great communication, competitive pricing, stayed on schedule, kept property free of debris and followed up to ensure satisfaction after completed. Highly recommend Dan Kinkel with American Roofing of Jacksonville!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed], we enjoyed doing business with you. Please let us know if you ever need anything.

02/25/2020

Excellent work. They were on time every day and ensured the area was clean when completed. They went above and beyond with the job and made my wife and I feel very comfortable through out the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2020

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business and for you to take the time to leave this review.

02/25/2020

Professional quality workmanship. Work was completed in a timely fashion. Very satisfied w/ all aspects of completed job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2020

We can handle most all of your roof replacement and repair requirements. We special in Asphalt Shingle Roofs and are GAF Certified, Atlas Pro (Gold Level) and also install Owens Corning, Tamko and Certainteed Roofing Systems. We have a dedicated crew that only works on these roofs. We also have another dedicated crew that specializes on installing Metal Roof Systems. We work on very steep to flat roofs. What we don't do are Tile Roofs, but pretty much everything else we can handle.

Tile Roofs are pretty much the only thing we can't handle when it comes to your roofing needs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available