Aerosteam carpet & upholstery care

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since February 2012

Aerosteam Carpet & Upholstery Care of Jacksonville is a full service carpet restoration company with a fleet of 6 trucks to service Jacksonville & surrounding areas. We are happy to give free estimates and guarantee 100% customer satisfaction because we believe people do business with people not companies....

N/A

JD Remodeling

0  REVIEWS
JD Remodeling

At JD Remodeling we provide the best services for great prices for 100% customer satisfaction.

02/06/2018

Great! The crew was punctual, polite and professional! They did a great job removing all the stains, cleaning and sealing all the areas that were needed. I plan on using Aerosteam in the future for tile cleaning when it is required! I highly recommend them to anyone who has tile floors that need to be cleaned and sealed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We purchased a new house and it had tile floors in it that were quite dirty with stained grout. I called Aerosteam and they sent a crew out that very day to do an estimate and the following day returned and they cleaned and sealed all the areas of tile that were needed.

CATEGORY floor cleaning

06/30/2016

Mike with Aerosteam did both the initial estimate and the 3-day work (Day One- cleaned the slate porch tile, Day Two-application one of Impregnator Sealant, Day Three-second application of Impregnator Sealant). Very professional, diligent, careful, meticulous and pleasant. Respected me, our property and the job itself.  I would re-hire in a heartbeat and easily recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning and front porch slate

CATEGORY floor cleaning

01/09/2016

Initially, we were having problems with our smoke alarms.  We couldn't figure out what was setting them off.  It wasn't old batteries, power disruptions, or anything/anyone smoking within our home.  After researching other possibilities, we learned that a blocked dryer duct or dirty air ducts could be the culprit. Our home is seventeen years old so it sounded reasonable. (And I am embarrassed to a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Aerosteam cleaned and sanitized all the air ducts in our house, plus the air handler, air return, and the dryer vent.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

We specialize in carpet cleaning, repairs, dyes, complete carpet restoration, tile & grout cleaning,air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning, & 24 hour water damage services.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, American Express