ADVANCED AWNING & DESIGN, LLC

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since August 2006

B Rated | 4 Reviews

ADVANCED AWNING & DESIGN, LLC...

Ideal Blinds and Shutters

At Ideal Blinds and Shutters LLC, we specialize in custom window treatments for homes and businesses. We serve northern Florida with an emphasis on quality products and excellent service. Ideal Blinds and Shutters LLC is an invaluable resource for polished and functional window treatments for your home, office, or school. Our staff takes pride in their expertise and knowledge of window treatments and fabrics. We aim to provide you with a quality product that will give you years of use. Ideal Blinds and Shutters LLC office is located in Palencia near the World Golf Village. We started this company to provide the Jacksonville community with the quality service and tailored designs they deserve. With an emphasis on timeliness, Ideal Blinds and Shutters also provides a team of staff who will work to make your installation as smooth as possible. In addition to providing top notch blinds, shutters and shades, we also provide 24-48 hour no cost appointments and the utmost installation care. We urge you to view our products & services and contact us

06/11/2014

I will write a full review after the work is completed. .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two years ago they removed an awning so a new roof could be installed. That was well done. i asked them to come back and change old cords on another awning. At first i had a difficult time reaching them but once that was resolved they have been prompt and helpful. The awnings have been ordered and i will comment further after the contract is completed..

11/18/2013

I called and left a message I was interested in an awning for my home. I received a follow up call, and was told a sales rep would be in contact. I have still not received a call. Its been a month later. I'll look elsewhere.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing

CATEGORY awnings

(member name removed), Thank you for your review. We can not know that the system is broken unless people like you speak up and inform us. We apologize that you never received a call from the sales rep. The person who both got your message and gave you a follow up call was a receptionist that is no longer working for us. We have no confirmation that your call ever made it to the sales rep. Again, ...

10/04/2012

I'll describe my most recent experience since it's most relevant. Having successfully used them on my two prior homes in Jacksonville, I got a bid from Advanced Awning for my home as I was about to have extensive work done which included re-pouring a slab and gutter installation. I had another bid prepared as well. Advanced proved to be the most cost effective and most fitting for me, design-wise....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've used Advanced Awning to install new awnings on three different homes in Jacksonville since 2000.

CATEGORY awnings

Thank you so much for your review! We pride ourselves on our design team and with their knowledge and experience we can usually come up with a unique solution to almost any problem. We are glad that you were pleased with the results and we look forward to working with you in the future!

08/07/2006

I've had a great experience with Advanced Awning. The new awning keeps our kitchen cool and it looks very nice. I love having it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our kitchen had a lot of light and heat coming in. Advanced Awning put an awning on our house outside our kitchen.

CATEGORY awnings

Thank you for your kind review. We're glad that we were able to help you. Most customers don't realize that, in addition to looking good on the home, awnings are very functional, especially in the summer. We're thrilled that you were so pleased and we look forward to working with you in the future.

FABRIC AND METAL AWNINGS & CANOPIES, BAHAMA SHUTTERS, STANDING SEAM, FLAT METAL, RETRACTABLE AWNINGS, MANUFACTURE, SALES, INSTALLATION AND SERVICE.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa