Acucut Lawn Care & Design Inc

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since November 2011

Awards & Badges

PO Box 48294

Jacksonville, FL 32247

Acucut Lawn Care & Design, Inc. is a full service landscaping company working in Jacksonville and the surrounding areas. We provide high quality work and always strive to be the best in our industry. We are a family owned and operated, local business! We are certain you will find us to be both professional and pleasant to work with. Call us today for a FREE estimate at (904) 349-0066! *Please note-We do not offer delivery-only services*...

lawn care (128)lawn & landscaping (71)leaf removal (4)mulch delivering (28)tree service (7)lawn treatment (4)irrigation system (2)

10/03/2020

Excellent job, would definitely hire again. Very professional and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping of back flower bed.

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2020

09/16/2020

Very well. The young man that I communicated with was very cordial and accommodating. He said they were pleased to have us as clients.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mow, edge, trim, blow

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2020

Thank you so much!!

07/10/2020

We had an appointment scheduled for 12noon for Acucut to give us a quote for a Landscaping remodel (sod, irrigation, trees, etc.) Their rep called us at 10:47am and said "I am at your guard gate and they don't have my name on the list." I explained to him that we had not given the gate his name yet and that we were not home yet for our 12noon appointment. He said "I am in the area now and I can go...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total Remodel (Landscaping, Irrigation, Trees, etc.)

CATEGORY landscaping,irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2020

I am so sorry to hear about your experience! I am the owner and the one you spoke with on the phone. We would love the opportunity to schedule another appointment and I can assure you that we will arrive at our scheduled time. As you can see from our reviews, this incident is not an accurate reflection of the way that we conduct our business. If you are willing to give us a 2nd chance, we will mak...

06/04/2020

It was very good, they were very professional, easy to work with and on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They maintained our yard.

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2020

Thank you!

04/04/2020

Matt responded quickly to my request, came at agreed upon time and completed service as discussed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mowing and trimming of yard

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/26/2020

Thank you!!

01/11/2020

Job well done, a few hours and over 30 bags hauled away. Made sure I was satisfied with the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaf removal in front and back yards

CATEGORY leaf removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2020

Thank you so very much!!

12/22/2019

Emily and Don were super to work with and we are very pleased with their work. They went the extra mile to ensure that we would be happy with the final product. I would recommend this company to anyone wanting quality work at a fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel of a subdivision entrance way and bush trimming along the perimeter fence line.

CATEGORY landscaping,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/21/2019

Thank you so very much!!!

08/31/2019

This company is so nice. They are professional, fairly priced and punctual. I would highly recommend them😊

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cutting grass, edging and blowing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2019

08/19/2019

Excellent. My wife and I really appreciated their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
trimming and supplementing what the HOA yard provider did not do.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2019

Thank you!!!

07/26/2019

GREAT SERVICE!!! Very quick and professional, I will definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard Cleanup

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2019

Thank you so much!!!

Lawn & Landscape Maintenance - Mowing, Edging, String Trimming, Shrub & Hedge Trimming. Sod Installation. Landscape Design & Installation. Lawn Fertilization & Spray. Seasonal Clean-Up. Installation of mulch, pinestraw, topsoil & rock Installation. Irrigation services.We do not offer delivery-only services.

Sod, Mulch & Landscape Products Sales. We do not offer delivery-only services.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal