Abaco Air Experts

Founded 1967 • Angie's List since May 2008

Abaco Air Experts is dedicated to exceeding our customer's expectation through quality engineering, installation and service of heating and air conditioning of commercial and residential market....

A.C. Comfort Systems, Inc.

A trusted & reliable air conditioning contractor can help you keep your air conditioning system operating at peak performance, while maintaining the best air quality for your home. A.C. Comfort Systems is dedicated to helping you find affordable residential and commercial HVAC solutions. Whether you're installing a new system or repairing an existing unit, we can design or retrofit any brand of air conditioning system. We believe in educating our clients - give us a call today with any questions you have and we would be more than happy to help you!

Award 2019

07/21/2018

They did a great job installing the system, and even took care of registering the Trane product warranties on the system components for us, which was a plus.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full AC/heat pump system replacement

06/19/2017

They were extremely professional. When a problem developed after the maintenance, they did follow-up visits at no charge to resolve.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired them to run maintenance on my HVACs.

04/10/2017

They are on the more expensive side of services, but I can depend on them. I'm kind of stuck with them because of the warranty. I could get something for thirty nine bucks, bu I am not sure of the services. You try to save thirty bucks here, but loose on the warranty side. Its a ten year warranty. We paid a significant amount of money on the warranty. The warranty depends on you maintaining your s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tune up.

07/25/2016

Very well will call if I need other A/C repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Capacitor went out on A/C came out on Sunday night at 10:00 pm because of such a busy schedule for them that same day. It was 86 degrees in my house and about 110 humidity. Fixed in no time. Thanks Al!

06/22/2015

Called them on a Sunday evening and he showed up at 8:30 Monday morning. Extremely professional and helpful. I will definitely do business with them again!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced the compressor

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

We offer a full range of residential & commercial services for heating & cooling systems including electric heat pumps & sources. From Heating Systems, Air Conditioning, Air Quality to Commercial Service, Installation & Contractor Support

Duct Cleaning.