AAA Roofmasters Inc

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since May 2011

C Rated | 10 Reviews

AAA Roofmasters is a licensed and fully insured roofing contractor in Jacksonville and Tallahassee Florida that provides quality work for both residential and commercial roofing customers. AAA Roofmasters has built an outstanding reputation as a high quality provider of roofing solutions throughout Jacksonville and Tallahassee and the surrounding areas. Of roofing contractors in the Jacksonville area AAA Roofmasters is the most trusted and well known roofing companies. Roofmasters roofing contractors also serves the Tallahassee area including 850 area codes. Roofmasters offers quality roof replacement and repairs at an affordable rate. Read our testimonials from satisfied customers in Jacksonville and other North Florida areas....

N/A
Weatherlock Roofing Contractor

We are a full service state licensed roofing contractor. We have an A+ rating with the BBB and are a GAF certified Weather Stopper Contractor. We offer free roof inspections, call 904-204-4650 Today! Working hours: Monday-Friday: 8:00AM-5:00PM Weatherlock Roofing Contractor 4446 Hendricks Avenue Suite 220 Jacksonville, FL 32207 (904) 204-4650 Payment terms: All Major Credit Cards and Checks

D

02/20/2015

I had Roofmasters replace my roof in 12/2010 - some minor issues with debis cleanup, but no significant problems otherwise.  Fast forward to Jan 23, 2015 - noticed a bulge and tearing in the paint on the wall by the chimney during the tail end of the rainstorm.  Peeled the paint to find about 2-3 cups of water trapped behind it and starting to run down the window.  I called the next morning and wa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement / subsequent repair

C

03/03/2014

Pls stop asking me to review it was a negative experience

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace roof

C

09/18/2013

Workers didn't speak English, job not completed for days, initial inspection failed took forever to get inspection, over a month,too many negative memories to remember.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced roof

07/18/2013

They took the shingles off my roof and it started pouring down rain and my whole house flooded. They hired someone to do the crappy job of placing my shades, ceilings and tank. This was like four years ago and they still haven't fixed it all. They won't return my calls. All the rooms in my house except for two were damaged and flooded. To other members, do not use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Roofmasters.

06/06/2013

AAA Roofmasters completed the job on time and did an awesome job installing our new roof.   The work crew was courtesious and careful with all work debris.  All paperwork was completed promptly.  Upon final payment, received Contractor;s Final Affidavit and Release of Lien. The roof is now three years old and still looks great.  Great experence.  Would recommend to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tear off and replace roof.

CATEGORY roofing

Thank you for the great review if you ever need anything else or have any referrals for us please call 713-7663

Roofing Services; Residential Re-Roofing; Roof Inspections; Leak Repair; Roof Repair; Roof Cleaning; Shingle Roofing; Asphalt Roofing; Metal Roofing; Commercial Roofing; Commercial Roof Maintenance; Gutter Protection

we do most just not electrical

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Visa, Check, Financing Available