A-Aaron Appliance Service and Repair Inc

Founded 1973 • Angie's List since September 2011

All Appliance Repair, and with 40 years of experience in the appliance repair business, you can be sure we're a local company you can trust and rely on. Our trained technicians can fix virtually any major kitchen or laundry room appliance—and we can get your hot water heater working like new again, too....

ST JOHNS PLUMBING

193  REVIEWS
ST JOHNS PLUMBING

LICENSE CFC# 056635

09/14/2020

I called in the morning & left a voicemail message. I received a call back approximately 2 hours from Blaise Bodin (later learned, via his business card, he is the owner) inquiring if I was still in need of refrigerator repair, which I was. He advised that he could come out at around 5:00p. Since it would be late in the Friday afternoon before Labor Day weekend, I asked if it would be an extra "ho...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
While I was away, my Whirlpool refrigerator stopped working. Items in freezer melted.

C

07/04/2019

Though the worker was prompt, he was here right at 1/2 hour, charged me $89.00 or the equivalent of $187.00/hour...OUCH!!! The company offers a 10% senior citizens discount. To my knowledge this was not applied. I'm a bit miffed over the whole thing. I'm a single senior, my pension is very small and my social security check is even smaller.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My washer was leaking water.

04/09/2019

The technician Blaise was prompt and professional. He identified the problem and was done in about 30 minutes. This company will definitely get more business from me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our Dryer Drum stopped spinning

03/11/2019

Perfectly--- two other repair companies were unable to perform this repair -but this great company was..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
complicated repair to DCS gas range

12/17/2018

The repairman was responsive and punctual. Unfortunately, the washer could not be repaired and he only charged me for the initial assessment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washer repair

CATEGORY appliance repair

Thank you for your great review!

Appliance repair, refrigerator, dishwasher, oven, stove, washing machine, dryer, dryer vent cleaning, water heater, sink disposal repair

ask for details