Vie Home Services, LLC

Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250

Exterior Door Hinge Replacement

Exterior Door Hinge Replacement

home remodeling202032250
The salty conditions of coastal living can be corrosive to homes. Our client wanted their rusty hinges replaced to keep their doors in tip-top shape. What a difference!

Whether you need regular cleaning services, repair work or steam cleaning services, you can count on Vie Home Services to treat your home like it’s our own. Vie Home Services is an award-winning company offering home and office repair, cleaning and steam cleaning services throughout the Jacksonville Beaches area for over 8 years. We are licensed, insured, bonded and our employees go through a background check....
Pressure Washing - Image

Pressure Washing

home remodeling

200232250
Drywall Repair - Image

Drywall Repair

drywall

2021

handyman (7)house cleaning (6)pressure washing (3)home remodeling (3)interior painting (2)house painting (1)drywall (1)

07/12/2020

Great, she was very thorough and worked extremely hard to get my place ready to vacate!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
move-out cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2020

07/03/2020

outstanding!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace and repair vinyl siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2020

05/25/2020

Vie never disappoints. They do not have a revolving door of skills employees so we have the pleasure of working with familiar faces every time. I would highly recommend Vie Home Services for all of your home's needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I call Vie Home Services for everything! Random handyman services, house cleaning, landscaping and bathroom remodels.

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling,pressure washing,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2020

04/13/2020

Marco who came to my house promise to provide me an estimate. I have not heard from him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace mounting bracket

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/13/2020

Hello Mr. [Member Name Removed]! I’m sorry to know your experience was not what you expected. I suspected that you did not want to continue with the estimate after we discussed that it is against our policy for customers to assist during the operation of the project. I apologize for this miscommunication. I will reach out as soon as possible!

03/31/2020

Very well. Did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pruning trees

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/31/2020

11/27/2019

First of all they quick response and how they set the schedule to respond to our needs was amazing, Very efficient, their staff have a special attention to details, my wife was very impressed of all the work, we will definitely recommend and use again VIE Home Services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Detail cleaning of our house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2019

Good morning, I love to hear our excellence!! We take pride in our work and strive to make our customers happy and stress free while cleaning your homes! I greatly appreciate your kind words and look forward to continuing services for you and wife! Thank you, Lezlie Cleaning Manager

04/14/2019

Vie is wonderful! I am disabled, and sometimes it all seems too much work. Vie can be counted upon to come out and fix it all for me. My husband welcomes their help as well. I highly recommend them! The girls are efficient, polite and non judgmental.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2019

01/29/2019

The girls did great, the crew was very professional and detailed oriented.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning service

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2019

01/28/2019

They have been doing work for me for almost a year now. They take care of a lot of things for me. Their services are comprehensive. They have prompt and courteous response. I depend on them for service providers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General service from major to minor repairs

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2019

Thank you for your recent review!!! We at Vie love to make every visit a breeze!!!! We look forward to servicing you again in the future.

01/23/2019

It went very well, looks great. Everything from contacting the office and scheduling, prompt attention, professional guys that came out, finish project and the follow up was customer service you don’t see anymore. They even sent me a thank you card after the work was done for my business. I will definitely use them again and will refer to friends and family. I don’t need a maid service regularly b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washing, drywall repair and painting and one time spring cleaning.

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,house cleaning,remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2019

Carpet and Tile Steam Cleaning, Handyman, House Cleaning (commercial and residential) , Pressure Washing, Construction Cleaning, Haul away unwanted items, Carpentry, Deck Repair and Installation. Fence Repair and Installation, Flooring Repair and Installation, Window Cleaning up to 10 ft, Painting (interior and exterior), Pressure Washing, Property Maintenance, Vacation Property Maintenance, Seasonal Maintenance,Storm Prep and License Sub Contractor Management. custom maintenance plan

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing